Spark Motorsports and Ryuji Miki tie up for track and drifting clinic

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Track day enthusiasts and drifters are in for a treat as Spark Motorsports, the motorsports arm of Comfort DelGro, has teamed up with professional Japanese driver and drifter, Ryuji Miki, to organise a track and drift clinic for those wanting to learn more.

The first event would be the Spark motorsports Track Day set to be held on 10 December at the Sepang International Circuit. Miki will be on hand to impart his racing knowledge and techniques onto the participants as well as explaining the best racing lines and car control.

Following that, the participants will get the opportunity to put their newly acquired skills to the test at the Cosworth-Advan Time Attack challenge with cash prizes up for grabs. It has to be noted thought that the time attack challenge has a separate entry fee of $550 for non-members and up to $350 for members.

The event is open to anybody and registration fees stand at $350 for non-members and up to $250 for members. Having paid that entry fees, you'll receive pit support for the event but additional charges will apply for a second driver for the same vehicle.

If grip isn't your thing and kicking the rear out tickles your funny bone, then the drifting clinic with Miki would answer your calling. Spark Motorsports first ever drift clinic will be held on 12 December at the Changi Exhibition Center, headed by Miki with assistance from Singaporean drifter Ivan Lim and rising Formula Drift USA star Charles Ng.

Once again, the clinic is open to anybody and a drift challenge will be held after the clinic for participants to test their skills out and cash prizes will be on offer as well.

If you're interested in picking up tips from the pros on going sideways, the fees are $350 with participants providing their own cars. Tyres will be available from Spark Motorsports but at a cost.

Furthermore, transponders, vehicle towing, meals, pre- and post-vehicle inspection and other services are all available at Spark Motorsports.

If you have any enquiries, forward them to [email protected] or log onto www.sparkmotorsports.com. You may also drop an enquiry by at [email protected].

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI all ,
i just wanna ask something about Mivec adding Turbo
will be needing how many $$
and i m going to sell/trade Mivec ori stuff

my mech told me that have to change :
piston
ecu
wiring
add BOV,Turbine,intercooler,injecter.

any one could lead me more info in this upgrade ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience