Soundstream / JBL Why Buy Fake Stuff Whan You Can Buy 100% Original

hi1983

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
icemania said:
hi1983,

thanks for your support !

To other forumers,

If you are those people who has a lot of free time & like to disturb other peoples thread, please do not do it here. Please only post questions related to the thread topic.

Keep this thread clean !!

For those who are interested in my product, you are most welcome here !

huhu, no need thanks me, do u know i am senior member who also sell JBL for long time? and soundstream too.

however i no disturb u lah.. hehe. sorry leh..pls don mind. good luck for u. tought freee bump for u.

BUMP

icemania

Known Member
Sep 2, 2006
hi1983 said:
huhu, no need thanks me, do u know i am senior member who also sell JBL for long time? and soundstream too.

however i no disturb u lah.. hehe. sorry leh..pls don mind. good luck for u. tought freee bump for u.

BUMP

Yes sifu!(hi1983)

I'm a newbie here and hope to learn a lot from the seniors like you. I have noticed that you have few threads of yours here and also reviews on you! Its good to meet another genuine seller like you.You are always welcome here! Nice to know you and good luck to you too.

Thanks for the bump!

nakalboy

Known Member
May 18, 2006
hi there...im interested with JBL compenent set....and my budget is below RM400.Is there any model that stick to my budget....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We met the 2010 Japan Super GT racequeens sometime last week and have already brought you the photoshoot of the gorgeous duo. Kozue Nitta (Koko) and Megumi Hattori (Mimi) are down in Malaysia to promote this weekend's Malaysian round of the Super GT race, so while we work overtime to make sure our equipment is ready to bring you their "other friends", here's the behind the scenes video of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience