Sounds like orgasm to me

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
Wanted to do it for a long time and wanted to put in twins but decided today wat the heck. Just do it. Spossed to be for looking good but when I heard it...damnnnn... :-) Not cheap cheap but worth the dough.

Attachments

Last edited:

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
sorry about that guys. Pics are bigger now...i hope..

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
much better bro...but i dont like d look from behind...sorry
lots d exhaust its on its own, not blending with the car...if can, cut a hole to fit the tip n push up d exhaust. i think will look much much better

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
Yeah. agree with you. I didnt wanna cut at first and the chaps didn't wanna cut it too. Looks like I'll have to get it done no matter what. dragged on the ground on the way up and down my porch...darn it :-P

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
coz its too low. remember how ur stock exhaust look? its well hidden under ur car. cant hardly c them unless ur lie down n peek from bottom...:biggrin:

just go to any custom body shop. they can do it...easy. but need to respray ur bumper...

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
What the heck...all the trouble... :smile:

Just get a big hold saw...bore a hole through the bumper cover and stick it through... :laugh:

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
I like a twin tail better. But not some fake one lah, hehehe I have seen some Hyundai car with fake one...man...so awful.

It must be functional twin exhaust. How come none of us do that hah? Oh, is it I am not aware leh.

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
deffie. that WAS plan B, what i wanted to do but they looked at me like I was mad. shites! time to change exhaust shop...hahaha.

Ong...well jz gotta figure out wat to do. know a place where i can get a nice lip? Failing which have to consider the planet car enterprise kit. But with rm3800 i might as well spend that on a nice set of 18"s bro!!! :-P

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
muahahaha......... i have the twin tailpipe mar....excimo san...........

but ONG.....honestly ar......match my car ar???????? so hows deffy???

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
yeah ultimate. should have checked out your rear end during the last tt to get better inspiration.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
deffie. that WAS plan B, what i wanted to do but they looked at me like I was mad. shites! time to change exhaust shop...hahaha.

Ong...well jz gotta figure out wat to do. know a place where i can get a nice lip? Failing which have to consider the planet car enterprise kit. But with rm3800 i might as well spend that on a nice set of 18"s bro!!! :-P
u can ask ultimate cefiro man...he knows a place can do it for pretty good price n good workmanship...but is in batu caves area. pm him n c. he did his there. i like them....

rm3800 for local kit...not worth it bro...save it for 18" WORK LS105...hahahaha

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Functional twin outlet? That would require a complete re-design of the exhaust system.

a) Complete twin system...one from each head would require a recalculation of the diameter of pipe used, length of downpipe, length between elbow and centre box/bullet, etc to achieve the harmonics and pulse characteristics required. Frankly, a lot of calculations and not worth the time, cos you might actually lose low end power because there is just not enough air-flow through each bank of cylinders. An estimate would be to use no larger than 1.25" piping and keep both lengths exactly the same length.

b_ X-pipe....like that on the 350Z...same effect as above though I would really like to try it out some day... :)

Gotta think a little more and do more research, but popular opinion is that 3L is just too little cubic capacity for a twin out unless...you have a turbo... :smile:

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Twin outlet is sooooo cool man...with wrap in/around back skirt is just like supermodel with nice leg on a pair of JimmyC's LE high heel shoes... oppppps.....not fashion forum hoh....got carried away.

Defcon, we depend on you for the r&d. I am very keen of a whole exhaust redesign with twin...I am not an expert..so got to depend on experts.

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
Ahhhh...wut the heck. Just get the 350Z then. Save all the trouble. No need to modify. Road tax pay double only...hahahahaha

Ong...still thinking...still thinking.....

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Why feed the wrong people with hard earn money. We mod, we pay but we pay the right people mah.

I like the 350GT better...more practical also.

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
ok ok ok...how about 350GTA if there is one. Auto easier on the legs. Shell loves you more though.

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
excimo: instead....howabout .......itz juz like a GUY with DOUBLE SAUSAGE!!!!!?????? muahahahahahaha psycho....~~~~:rofl:

anyway....guys...........wut Deffy says is true.......i agree v his statement.........n spyderco 2.......... then we would b in 350Z club n not Cefiro Club....... spyder ko u r in wrong club liao??????

But for me Im using custom Y-pipe.........n oso not dat smooth.....the gd is..... IT IS FUNCTIONAL!!!!! n the bad is........ the Hi-End is juz like tareeeeeek lembu....so decide 2 re-do it.....but my custome y pipe is not done in Bt Caves lar........

Deffy Kor.............can u recalculate 4 us ar????the diameter n sooooo........ late branjah u teh tareeeekkkk....... Ohya eh....Thirst for Teh Tareeeeeeeekkkkk liao.... Chemeh when iz the TT?????

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can i know anyone done this? i had heard ppl change to 60/70A alternator to his kancil in zth..but forgot who....
can anybody help me to check this out?
i wich to change it cos i play with ice in my kancil and the power of my kancil sure not enuff....i simply blast my cheap 10" then my car headlight was blinking already...
so please anyone help me..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience