Sounds like orgasm to me

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
Ahhhh...wut the heck. Just get the 350Z then. Save all the trouble. No need to modify. Road tax pay double only...hahahahaha

Ong...still thinking...still thinking.....

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Why feed the wrong people with hard earn money. We mod, we pay but we pay the right people mah.

I like the 350GT better...more practical also.

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
ok ok ok...how about 350GTA if there is one. Auto easier on the legs. Shell loves you more though.

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
excimo: instead....howabout .......itz juz like a GUY with DOUBLE SAUSAGE!!!!!?????? muahahahahahaha psycho....~~~~:rofl:

anyway....guys...........wut Deffy says is true.......i agree v his statement.........n spyderco 2.......... then we would b in 350Z club n not Cefiro Club....... spyder ko u r in wrong club liao??????

But for me Im using custom Y-pipe.........n oso not dat smooth.....the gd is..... IT IS FUNCTIONAL!!!!! n the bad is........ the Hi-End is juz like tareeeeeek lembu....so decide 2 re-do it.....but my custome y pipe is not done in Bt Caves lar........

Deffy Kor.............can u recalculate 4 us ar????the diameter n sooooo........ late branjah u teh tareeeekkkk....... Ohya eh....Thirst for Teh Tareeeeeeeekkkkk liao.... Chemeh when iz the TT?????

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Y-pipe is simple. Use exactly the same diameter piping as stock. If your high end is like "tarek lembu", then something else is wrong. It's not the Y-Pipe. Y-pipe loses LOW end, not high end power.

You need to check a few things.

a) Are you getting enough air-flow? - air filter, air filter cold air intake is actually quite restrictive.

b) Are you getting enough fuel? Your fuel pump ok? Fuel filter? AFM running properly?

c) Is your centre muffler in good condition...or is it stuck or kosong already?

d) Is your throttle body and intake manifold clean or clogged?

e) How long has it been since you have had your IACV valve cleaned?

If all of the above is ok...then we will have to get to the more complicated stuff like...

i) O2 sensors...are they working properly? Did your exhaust guy accidentally kill them when he welded in the Y-pipe?

ii) Knock sensor?

The above can be diagnosed (for 70% of the problems) from the ECU.

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
Deffy: Hoiyo techman....~~~~~~ thx 4 the info..........dat means its not my twin tailpipe punyak pasal lar.......izzit???? But im running on turbo injectors from a VQ30DET....so does anything affected from dat???? maybe the injector has larger output...... coz im gonna bolt later......

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
ONG: nolar u r still the chemeh lar.........me onli chut zai la............ nehow.......when TT?????

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
nice 33 balls!!!!!! VIP somemore.... but if itz not in US o Taiwan then itz Thailand.....but since there is no Vios in US soooo its excepted.......so its Taiwan or Thailand......

Chemeh: Yaya perhaps......too heavy fuel load?????

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Deffy: Hoiyo techman....~~~~~~ thx 4 the info..........dat means its not my twin tailpipe punyak pasal lar.......izzit???? But im running on turbo injectors from a VQ30DET....so does anything affected from dat???? maybe the injector has larger output...... coz im gonna bolt later......
WALAU!!! Turbo injectors with the stock AFM? You are over-fuelling at WOT by at least 30% leh... :laugh:

No wonder your car feel like "tarik lembu" at high end. At WOT, your car switches to an open system. A closed system means that your ecu takes readings from your O2 sensors and adjusts fuelling accordingly. This happens at low rpm's and low throttle position.

At WOT, our car will switch to a pre-programmed fuel map and ignore the O2 sensors. Your injector pulse width will follow this fuel map. BUT you have bigger injectors...so at the same pulse width, you are injecting more fuel!

Get yourself a SAFC...it should be able to control within +/- 30%... :laugh:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
check your plugs, if too much carbon buildup than you are running too rich. and will cause you to loose lots of top end.

If you need to use the DET injector, you need to put in Fuel Pressure regulator. and O2 sensor to measure.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all toyotarians

im planning to get myself an open pod k&n air filter for my 4AFE (auto) engine. the problem is, there seems to have an air sensor attached to the original drop in air filter box. So, if i were to remove that air sensor, what will happen? will it affect the engine or more complicated things will happen?

Need advise and help
keong
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience