SONY Xplod Product Good? Not GOOD?...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
If you are looking for a cheap HU, then the sony hu u mention earlier can be considered, but if you have budget better prefer better one lah....

Since you are going for SPL then get a good midbass, amp & sub.....i think thats more important

This is what i though only, for me HU not only must have good quality sound produce, good brand & features....one more thing is it have to me good looking also. No say u must buy those very expensive, but at least get a good looking, like that only feel cool about the sound system.....haha

Last edited:
oldskolboyz said:
Sure or not frend.. 'CARBON FIBER'.. somemore DIY & can not afford..

sorry typo but nyway i got all the materials here i got it cheap from some shop....and i got the idea/basic of how to DIY custom made Enclosure
i may not be pro enough but at least i research and i got a thousand resource and tips and perscription on How to DIY

thanka man

nyway i think ill go for the piooner HU and the rest are still using my sony xplod speaker/sub and amps

so this is final

wat yalll thnk?

Pioneer Hu depend which model loh...
Below 7 series ... just normal only...
Sony HU have 24 bit le...

guys anyway which sound is the best produce? and from what brand? and modeL?

satelite /3way/ component/subs/amps?

do u think MTX or lightnign audio is the best coz i read the specs both are termendoues but jz that too expensive in malaysia..amsp an subs cost few thousands while xplod subs are few hundred..n some xplod amps are also cheap n some not cheap

good thing doesn't come cheap bro! if u compare MTX with lighning audio i more prefer on MTX. this is my personal opinion ah... if not agree dun angry wor...

heheh dun worry im confused too why shud i angry ......its allrite but i prefer MTX as well.....heard about the true 22?.....if i got 1 of tht its enuf oready

nyway guys wats the price for this piooner model in msia?

AVH-P6850DVD
2-DIN 7" WIDE IN-DASH FULLY MOTORIZED LCD COLOR DISPLAY WITH 4-CHANNEL HIGH-POWER 6-DISC MULTI-DVD/VCD/CD RECEIVER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AVH-P7850DVD
7" (15:9) VGA WIDE FULLY MOTORIZED LCD COLOR DISPLAY WITH 8-CHANNEL HIGH-POWER DVD/VCD/CD RECEIVER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AVH-P7650DVD
7" (16:9) WIDE FULLY MOTORIZED LCD COLOR DISPLAY WITH 5-CHANNEL HIGH-POWER DVD/VCD/CD RECEIVER

AVH-P5750DVD
6.5" (16:9) WIDE FULLY MOTORIZED LCD COLOR DISPLAY WITH 4-CHANNEL HIGH-POWER DVD/VCD/CD RECEIVER

DVH-P5850MP
4-CHANNEL HIGH POWER DVD/VCD/CD RECEIVER

fren those hu with monitor in it will cost u more the 4k!!if u r rich then u can ask lah
last time i also ask 1 from alpine only motorized monitor 4k+ not 1din dvd n monitor u know??

Last edited:
FisH1986 said:
fren those hu with monitor in it will cost u more the 4k!!if u r rich then u can ask lah
last time i also ask 1 from alpine only motorized monitor 4k+ not 1din dvd n monitor u know??

owwwhhh my guarddd.....if liek this better stick to my MEX-R1 la rm999 only n i heard sony wanted to clear stock because ppl complain sony player HU is problematic thats y they cut bit down the price n sell in the website for rm999

ill buy a 1 din monitor for this Hu to display my vcd n dvd hehehe

CraZieThug5057 said:

do u think MTX or lightnign audio is the best coz i read the specs both are termendoues but jz that too expensive in malaysia..amsp an subs cost few thousands while xplod subs are few hundred..n some xplod amps are also cheap n some not cheap

Try before install... If you satisfy then buy it loh..
Have to compare mah... People say what follow what, I feel like the ICE not belong to you loh...
Just say your budget, maybe we will suggest some good stuft to you.
Then you can go to try it la...

loon1031 said:
Try before install... If you satisfy then buy it loh..
Have to compare mah... People say what follow what, I feel like the ICE not belong to you loh...
Just say your budget, maybe we will suggest some good stuft to you.
Then you can go to try it la...

well i plan to buy 1 by one coz i feel worth-it buy things that is good quaity and good performance but i dun mind the price...its like 2 or 3 monts will collect monay to buy 1 very good one n keep it first n then do the same thing for the rest untillk i got it all then ill do the setup....

nyway my buget from the HU is around below rm2k but since the pioneer is rm4K n above i better convert my engine first...damn expensive (heheh mayb wait till i become gigolo then i got the munayy then can)

my budget from the speakers and amps not fix cuz i plan to buy 1 by 1 each every months...but amps takes me 2 months

cuz u know i earn not that much...

sal rm1k +++ per month

means i need to wait to collect monay

but im a person that very particular in this kinda things so i wanted all the best for me but with tha affordable price i can pay

malcolm922 said:
good thing doesn't come cheap bro! if u compare MTX with lighning audio i more prefer on MTX. this is my personal opinion ah... if not agree dun angry wor...

eh malcom ur ICE is soundstream brand isit? where is this brand from? ah?
nice or not? good sound quality?

how much overall u setup incl ur HU amps n all those things?

CraZieThug5057 said:

Go for Cervin Wega Stroker or RE sub.. sure or not 'Carbon Fiber' or 'Fiber Glass' Enclosure..

Just tell us your budget and what song you like lsiten...
We can recomance you which stuft can go to test...
Because maybe you are the owner, your taste might difference with us...
Step by step..is fun ma..

oldskolboyz said:
Go for Cervin Wega Stroker or RE sub.. sure or not 'Carbon Fiber' or 'Fiber Glass' Enclosure..

oops sorry anotehr typo again u know la we typical msian can afford fiber glass only lah heheh carbon fiber tdk mampu lah........

loon1031 said:
Just tell us your budget and what song you like lsiten...
We can recomance you which stuft can go to test...
Because maybe you are the owner, your taste might difference with us...
Step by step..is fun ma..

heheh i love rap/hiphop to die man...nyway some house music and some trance but def not techno.....this will spoilt my speaker too much bass but i like louder bass from those hip hop music ...yeah very very one BUMMMPPPPPP!!!!!...loudness

CraZieThug5057 said:
heheh i love rap/hiphop to die man...nyway some house music and some trance but def not techno.....this will spoilt my speaker too much bass but i like louder bass from those hip hop music ...yeah very very one BUMMMPPPPPP!!!!!...loudness

Budget le?

CraZieThug5057 said:
eh malcom ur ICE is soundstream brand isit? where is this brand from? ah?
nice or not? good sound quality?

how much overall u setup incl ur HU amps n all those things?

Soundstream brand is actually from California USA la..
so far i still satisfy with it,

erm..some simple questions...is this guy goin for spl..or tryin to do sq?wanna do full audio? or he wanna do audio visual? or does the thread starter noe wut is he tryin to achieve? my advice is simple...do some research on audio stuffs 1st..and good things dun come cheap..if cant afford things at the moment..save money 1st..if u spend lots of money on good stuffs..there's no regret...wan play...go for good things..not alang-alang things..

loon1031 said:
Budget le?

below rm10k actully.

man as i told ill buy these good things 1 by one ...n yeah im not alang alang one la .....

n yeah all people owest wan good things but if they afford imean y not go for it jz one time for someone like me that so so but i think i can afford but it takes times..so ill go slowly 1 by 1........

im keeping it real dude

n my mindset was sony xplod ....well the Hu i mite wanna chage to piooner i guess..but i wanna make research now n it has being done....

my final is now i wanted to ask opinion from piooner Hu user any side effect and advantages using this HU compare t the XPLOD MEX-R1

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom