SONY Xplod Product Good? Not GOOD?...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Wah oldskolboyz, i heard that Orion Amp is very good also, but the price is quite expensive, right?

Hey CraZieThug5057, do you mind let us know what car are u driving?

kelvin--- said:
crazie thug dude..the mtx price i meant is kch price..coz someone from sibu bought two mtx 4500 from kch..12"...he say jst ard 1k for both...monoblock price is at my place here..3k...i think if u wanna play budget but wan boom...u can actually try coucar brand..duno if can find there or not la...or mohawk la...both for spl ma...i guess wil suit u...as u like loud music..but dun reli care bout the quality..

where to find that cheap i ask one of the distributor here for mtx walauu rm3000 for 1 sub woofer btu i cant remmeber wat mode is that and the component and 3 ways are more than rm500 above cheapest are some tweeters rm300 to 200 damn expensive la where ur freind bought it? 7th mile in kuching?

ryukeong said:
Wah oldskolboyz, i heard that Orion Amp is very good also, but the price is quite expensive, right?

Hey CraZieThug5057, do you mind let us know what car are u driving?

wira se ...........man

CraZieThug5057 said:
where to find that cheap i ask one of the distributor here for mtx walauu rm3000 for 1 sub woofer btu i cant remmeber wat mode is that and the component and 3 ways are more than rm500 above cheapest are some tweeters rm300 to 200 damn expensive la where ur freind bought it? 7th mile in kuching?

But Becareful.
MTX also have Imitation.

mtx got many models, not all that expensive one...

ya sumtimes its nto called MTX but Mix audio.....the box are kinda like grey green n black in color not liek the original box is white red n black only

n got the sticker of the dealer and chop made in USA

i got 1 imitation one called mix audio very lousy feel like wanan throw to long kang sell to sum ah beng that dunno about speker brand n quality for rm 80 hihihihihihihih

CraZieThug5057 said:
- 1st How big Sub can U put in the trunk?
- 12" x 4 subs yes 4 subs
2nd Enclosure Size, can fit in ur Trunk?
- this i no need to worry with help from fr and me myself we working on
fiberglass custom enclosure..

3rd Sub Impedance & pwr required..
-this my fr from some audio shop will helo me on this not rilly know abou this
-power i think i need 2 batteries with parrell connections alternotor change to
bigger amperrage change alternator fuse

4th Amplifier, enough pwr to supply

1) Instead of going 4 12", why not get 2 X 15" with high displacement subs? Look for Terry from gr8tunes for RE subs SX subs. Get the 15" SX and 1200w rms on them. With 2 of them you can do hair tricks. Foget about the MTX 4500, that sub will smoke it. If you want more, get a single Fi Btl 18". Those sub recorded a 170 Db with single 18" and lots of power on them.

2. With high displacement subs, you can forget about fiberglass. It will flex a lot and break. Should go for 3/4 MDF with heavy bracing.

3. Build 4.5 cu^3 ported enclosure for each of them and big ports tuned to 38-45hz. That sub love that freq. region.

4. Get some component that can keep up with the sub. Mabe 4 mids and 2 tweets.

crazie thug...u go ask bout mtx thunder 4500...3k++? u askin bout the 8500 or 9500 a...go ask bout the thunder 4500 if u dun blif me...even 7500 dual coil jst 1.2k...

kelvin--- said:
crazie thug...u go ask bout mtx thunder 4500...3k++? u askin bout the 8500 or 9500 a...go ask bout the thunder 4500 if u dun blif me...even 7500 dual coil jst 1.2k...

ok ill ask that one coz i saw one in jalan dongan next to LORENZO showroom here very damn expensive

appleyard said:
1) Instead of going 4 12", why not get 2 X 15" with high displacement subs? Look for Terry from gr8tunes for RE subs SX subs. Get the 15" SX and 1200w rms on them. With 2 of them you can do hair tricks. Foget about the MTX 4500, that sub will smoke it. If you want more, get a single Fi Btl 18". Those sub recorded a 170 Db with single 18" and lots of power on them.

2. With high displacement subs, you can forget about fiberglass. It will flex a lot and break. Should go for 3/4 MDF with heavy bracing.

3. Build 4.5 cu^3 ported enclosure for each of them and big ports tuned to 38-45hz. That sub love that freq. region.

4. Get some component that can keep up with the sub. Mabe 4 mids and 2 tweets.

cool man....i think tats a good idea wish i can sell back my subs now n goin for the 15 inch

nywya wats the diff advantage n disadvantages between MDF box an a custom amde fiberglass enclosure?

which one is better?

if u want power go for kicker solox lah 18" 10000w(rms)!!!!
i will be more than enought!!!!
n it can give u hard n kick bass!!!

question for all

is this model Class D MOno XM-SD61X (x1) can wham this 2 subwoofer?

XS-L122P5 (x2)

amp: XM-SD61X (x1)

RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels): 300 x 1
Frequency Response: 20-200 Hz
THD at Rated RMS Power: 1%
Signal to Noise Ratio: 76 dB
Input Voltage: 14.4v
Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels): 800 x 1
Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels): 600 x 1
Minimum Impedance Unbridged: 2
Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50-300 Hz
Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave): 12 dB/oct
High-Pass Crossover Frequency: N/A
High-Pass Slope (dB/octave): N/A
Bass Boost: 0-10 dB
Bass Boost Frequency: 40 Hz
Fan Cooled: No
Fuse Rating: 30 x 3
Speaker Level Inputs: Yes
Preamp Outputs: 1 pair
LED Power Indicator: Yes

subs: XS-L122P5 (x2)

Peak Power: 1300W
Rated Power: 380W
Frequency Response: 18Hz - 2kHz
Impedence: 4 ohm
Sensitivity: 89db/W/m
Injected Polypropylene Diaphragm
Ferrite Magnet
Rubber Edge

BTW : im not that good in configurations and settings for amps n subs please advise

Last edited:
the amp will be quite a bit underpower for the 2 subs. each gets 300W only but the sub rating itself is almost 400W. usually we prefer giving the sub more power than its rated. id look for at least 500W...

okay...

i have something so say about that product....

im curently using 1 1600watt woffer and 2400watt mono block amp

and sony explode player....

using 4 almost a year...well its good just that im not sure bout other componen...

im gona install all sonyxplode componen ten ill tell u the effects...

cheers,
nicholas

nicholasqbar said:
okay...

i have something so say about that product....

im curently using 1 1600watt woffer and 2400watt mono block amp

and sony explode player....

using 4 almost a year...well its good just that im not sure bout other componen...

im gona install all sonyxplode componen ten ill tell u the effects...

cheers,
nicholas

oh man cool thanks we hav the same MIND set
if not im goin to sell u all my sony speakers n subs hehehe

nyway tell em the results afte ru had install as for me?

it will take year n years for me to complete buying all those xplod

amps are not cheap especially the specialty model fro the monoblock its rm1888 man

only the subs are affordable and other speakers

u try to ask the component at www.sony.com.my its rm 500 to 800 above

but will slowly buy this one by one

Top Bottom