Sony vaio p25g

All Other Stuff

Sony vaio p25g

jampeg

Known Member
Apr 22, 2009
HEY GUYS I NEED TO SELL OFF MY SONY VAIO P25G,JUST USE ONLY 1 YEAR,STILL UNDER WARRANTY.ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE CALL ME AT 0192314469 OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] FOR THE PRICE.

HERE IS THE SPEC AND ATTACHMENT:-

Sony Vaio P25G comes with a 32 bit windows vista business Operating System which provides the users with easy GUI interface for running application. The laptop has used the Intel atom process Z540 (1.86 GHz) for its processing and has an excellent Processor Bus of 533 MHz and Memory bus of 533 MHz. The installed main memory of Sony Vaio P25G comprises Random Access Memory of 2 GB of type DDR2 for boosting the application speed and a cache memory of 512 MB for high speed access to the recent files.

The other leading features of Sony Vaio P25G consists of Intel graphic accelerator 500 for running high end graphic application, SD memory card slot, 2 slots of USB 2.0, Bluetooth connectivity v2.1, Wireless LAN for wireless internet connectivity, frontal side camera of 640 x 480 pixels for easy video conferencing, long battery life of up to 6 hours and telescope dimensions and incredibly light weight of 594 grams including battery!

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i know there has been alot of posts like this. However in all these threads theres like 20+ pages and theres alot of opinions and such.

So what i asking now is, can someone please list down some engines i can use on my satria neo (M-Line) 1.6 Auto. I prefer to stick with auto gearbox. So can anybody give me some engine transplant options?

Your help is much appreciated guys :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience