Something that pissed me off

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
I was in another forum (evolutionm.net) and i came across this topic where a guy is selling his evo and upgrading to a M5. its his money so he has every right to buy whatever car he wants but he insulted the evo owners and also the car. btw, he doesn't use punctuation so its hard to read that fella's post.

Originally Posted by Gordian79
M5s are nice but not as much fun as evos imo.i personally would get bored with it because i cant really play with it.
I thought the same thing untill i drove it 100 times more fun then the evo i hate to admit that trust i loved the evo too but in reality it's a little kids car that pulls to much attention to everyone and the cops.
I never realized there are so many haters out there and you people have no clue of what your taking about lets say i lose to a evo who cares im in 100,000 super car and your in a 20,000 matchbox car all in all i liked my evo if a didn't i would have not traded my stage 3 s4 v8 for it.FORGOT TO MENTION THE M5 IM PICKING UP HAS WORK DONE TO IT A ECU,HEADERS,EXHUAST ,INTAKES,AND PULLED 475WHP!!!!!!NOT BAD FOR A 4,000 POUND PROBLEMATIC EURO CAR HATERS!!!!!!!
damn bengang weh... little kid's car? $20k matchbox car? wtf!!! :mad::mad::mad: hate these kind of people... what would you do if someone insulted your evo like this?

click HERE for the original thread.

Last edited:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
yeah...there're always got some people with f**king @ss mouth...but chill bro...as long we are happy with our own ride bought with our own money...:biggrin: hehehe

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
with his type of attitude, confirm his driving skills lousy lor... kapchai oso tapao him :rofl::rofl::rofl:

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
I get that kind of comparison all the time. i.e. your evo is just not as comfortable as the Mercedes S class lor... or your evo will get smoked by the Lambo LP640... I mean, how can a cheap Japanese sports saloon compare with a RM900k Mercedes in comfort or a RM1+ million supercar? If I spend the same amount of money on my car, I would probably make my evo just as comfortable/fast. And when I start to compare how slow the Lambo goes up Genting against a helicopter, they say cannot compare like that.:confused:

Having said that, the M5 dude is not entirely wrong. Police will more likely feel like they need to pull over the noisy evo rather than an M5. And if you have been successful and can buy an M5, an evo will really be cheap like a toy by then.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
hi bro bernard, how are you? tks for ur advice previously :wavey:

i agree police will kacau evo more la... i just bengang he say evo is kid's car and a matchbox... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

should show him the thread where someone mentioned our evo x highway eagle tapao a M6 like sayur... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Mmm... Really a sohai making sohai comment...

When he wanna sell off his M5 for a Ferrari Scuderia, then he wil trashed the M5 in the same manner... Never ending story for him... So i hope he is single now, cos with his charater for sure he will compare his partner in the same way too... LOLzzzzzzzzzz... Eg. i dumper my ex for this latest babe cos she is having 38E!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Diu... Sohai!!! :thefinger: Hahaha...

So mizunori77, jus stay calm la... This fella wil not b happy with whatever he is having forever!!! Pity him!!!

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Mmm... Really a sohai making sohai comment...

When he wanna sell off his M5 for a Ferrari Scuderia, then he wil trashed the M5 in the same manner... Never ending story for him... So i hope he is single now, cos with his charater for sure he will compare his partner in the same way too... LOLzzzzzzzzzz... Eg. i dumper my ex for this latest babe cos she is having 38E!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Diu... Sohai!!! :thefinger: Hahaha...

So mizunori77, jus stay calm la... This fella wil not b happy with whatever he is having forever!!! Pity him!!!
haha... he kena bang kao kao in the other forum until the mods lock the thread. anyway, the 38E punya E is for evolution or for excellent? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

johnnygsr

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
Dont worry.. many ppl will giv different views & commen.. As long as they are happy to says things they don't like we still cant change thier mind set..
Mayb he being tapao by evo before or he jealous of ppl who own evo..
Let it be.. Just wish him good luck on the road.. :smokin:

Our Spirit for Lancer & Evo will not die coz of a guy like him..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... 38E punya E ka?! Err... Its European Champions League punya CUP!!! E CUP!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... :nurse::rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Mizunori,

that fella might be either born rich or upcoming into that category, coz a successful ppl wont say such kiddie statements....so let him say what he wants, we know how our evo is like and how much we love it, its good enuf for us.....he can be lcly with his ride.....let him make fool of himself.

cool bro....

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
when this topic came out...it recall me...of the battle between EVO9 and M5 at Genting Sempah highway back 2007...:biggrin: I let u all guess what was happened???hehehehehe

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
when this topic came out...it recall me...of the battle between EVO9 and M5 at Genting Sempah highway back 2007...:biggrin: I let u all guess what was happened???hehehehehe
must be the yellow E9... :adore::adore::adore: the M5 owner sell his car? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i planning to add a Digital Aircon COntroller to my 2006 wira.
and since it still under warranty. if i change the digital Aircon COntroller , will it void my warranty ??

and did anyone here installed this ??need more advice from u all. thanks :P
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience