Some one KENA..!!!

SpeedWanker

wahlau wei!! drift in puchong underground!! where la wei?? IOI mall basement carpark arr?? fooyohh like tokyo drift le!!! but tis one puchong drift!! ehh bladder where laa??? i want to go larrr!!

topui11

Mar 15, 2004
hilal said:
it's not about banging people online or making funny posts.. it's about RESPECT.
he always like that... ignore him la but i do agree that he tend to get outta line most of the time. u wanna bang him? come... i'll show u where he always lepak. hehehe.. u wouldn't believe it if u see how cute the guy is! hahahahaha..

weh eiki.. dah ler... later really got people bang u, haih... so much trouble u have created.

Eiki

Aug 8, 2004
-
Hey!! Fatty! PuSsy CAt! SinCe LAst Year u BeComE a DriFtER! i Can FeEl Ur BiG MouTh SpEak Like a DriftER StylEs! i like The Way u SpEak likE that !~ Errmm.. Did anyonE inFo to u ?? i 'vE bEen RESiGn LoNG tiMe Ago!~ I Did Not WoRk As TyRe n AligEmeNt MEn By NoW! i DoEsn't WAnt ThoSe MiStakE HappEn AGain! NEvER!!

If u R GentelMent! ~ComE n DRift Wif me! LEt's Drift War !~

I doesn't Want to Get Any TroUble by noW!~ But if U Want Get TrouBle BetWeen u n ME! !~ LEt's DoRi! ThAt the Only Way to ProvE ur MoutH is BiggEr thEn me!
ooh yeahh!~ not The Only Pj Meng Tin , DAmanSara.. it 'll be ThE WhoLe SelAngoR!~ SuBang iS my MAin Area! SeEn thE Day i ComE to Kl Work !~

Topui!~ What u So ScareD ThoSe StuPiD iDiot MEss Wif me? Why ? u tHink ThoSe iDoit WanNa Whack me Again? Kill mE?? Or BaNg / SmaSh WinD / DRop Asid To My WifE? moSt Of thOsE ExPrieNCe i've been Try b4! Why ElSe i NEed to Scared? My LiFe IS nothIng At All By noW! ~ ShE GEt My LiFe BacK! n noW is TimE For mE 2 RETuRn Her LifE BAck! ! ~! ThoSe StuPid IDiot DArE to MeSs Wif My WifE ! U Ask FoR it!~ i GonnA Get u ! u BettEr WatCh Out ! !~ i will knoW the AnsWer Soon!~

Why? u gUys Feel WannA TReAt me A Roti BAKAr to mY WifE?
i Can TreAt u Back ToRoro MEshi oR ToRoro Yaki GyoZa !

Benz_200T

Dec 18, 2004
Even if u can drift...it doesnt mean that u are matured............

wakakaka...........even if u win a tsuiso battle between Zee, Mr.N, or even Tengku Djan.......

an idiot is always an idiot.....insult me all u want...i dont give a $#!T...........

what u are doing is making the drift scene in malaysia getting bad publicity........

i really hope that u get ur thought straight first before talking.......dont talk like a little kid that had just lost his lolly pop...........wakakaka

Eiki = Underground Drifter?? 6 Feet Under That IS...........wakakakakakakakakkaka

crazykatak

Mar 1, 2006
Benz_200T is right le..
please dun give bad publicity to drift scene here.
drifting in public places illegaly is dangerous ( motorsports is dangerous in a controlled environment , then wat bout illegal activities..? IMHO.. )

piece of advice to u eiki.
" ukur baju badan sendiri dulu.. "

Phujywara

Apr 12, 2005
Battles are good. Go for it.

But if any yall wanna shit talk, come towards my directions please. I got a squad of freestylers. U got punchlines? Watch us punch ur lines.

Cheers.

Battles are good, again.

wenshen

Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
hahaha.. benz.. the signature.. kuat kuat mari.. LOL.. u should put the one if u have a photo of it.. 'LARIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
hahaha..

eh.. by the way.. jaza.. wasting time la u.. he dont give a shit.. ;)
haha.. lets go back to dcm where these kinda ppl are banned.. lol..

fatality.. during TT.. i tell u the story la.. LOL..

khen

May 20, 2005
tis thread is cool man
attracted my attention

eh Eiki u talk so much

why dun u juz enter da D1 Grand Prix and show to everyone what can u do ?

and why suddenly mention ur wife ? is there anything to do wif da topic ?

lordtakumi

Jun 19, 2006
huh so keng go D1 there win the race la so all ppl can know u liau

Eiki

Aug 8, 2004
-
(GentinG TougE & Bukit TingGi Drift !)

i'vE BeEn WaitIng so Long For ThEse TouGe DrifT !~ FinAlly I'vE Try Out By toDay~! TodAy , I Was SleEping , SuDenNly !~ it's Was A HeaVy Rain WakE me Up!~ WhEn i AWakE !` i LooK at OutSiDe!~ Wow!~ Finally is Rain!~ Thanks GoD!~ i Was so Happy !~ Keep CallinG my FriEnd ASk thEm Go Along Wif mE to GentIng TougE Drift!~ But No 1 WannA Go Wif me! =( .. I juZ Go By MySElf!~

WhEn i ReAch 2 ThE MRR 2 ! It's Was no Rain At thEre!~ FArk!~ KenA tipU by God!~ :cry_smile: !~! NVm !~ i'm Still Going !~ NothinG CAn Stop my DRift Mood!~ hehe !~

BeforE i Went to Genting!~ i went to BukiT tinGgi N Check Out WhEre iS the BKt TinGgi Drift Clips LoCation! i Go 2 ThE Bukit Tinggi ReSort , There Was a GurD HouSe .. N 2 Way up 2 thE hill!~ Which1 i hAve 2 ChooSe?? LEft oR Right? i Was So Blur Blur!~ i go ASk For the Gurd . HE Said LEft = 8Km RiGht =13 Km !~ i ChooSe thE LEft !~ ActuAlly ThE LEft n Right Also SAme Way up 2 Bukit TingGi Resort! The only Diffrent Way is LEft hill MoRe tight ThEn Right Hill !

~ iF i ChooSe For TougE Drift!~ SuRe Start From LEft Up hill!~ Right DoWn Hill ! But i thinK BuKit TingGi Is MoRe NiCe 2 Drift !~ BecouSe Hill R Damn NiCe 2 Drift !~ Tight Tight !~ hehe
AtLASt !~ I Can't FounD thE Drift LoCatiOn at ThE Bukitg TingGi Drift!~ =( . izzit On Top GuRd HouSE Entry of the JapanEse GArDen ?? need to Pay Rm16 Woh!~

LAter on, i Went to GentIng TouGe CheCk !~ 2 GurD HouSe = 2 Check Point!~ thE last Part CheCk Point iS my FavoritEs TouGe Drift !~ i tEst 2 lap .. thEn i Went a Walk At GentIng .. Try tO SeaCh SomE GentinG WoRkEr 2 be FriEnd!~ So i Can ASk For thE RaCe TougE BEt n tHe WethEr of Genting Rain inFoMatioN !~

Finally i Know SomE Of ThE Genting WorkEr n Get their Hp Number ! 1 oF thE GentIng WoRker Is an olD InDian MAn ! He Is a Ex Genting TougE RaCEr , But He look Abit Drunk!~ hehe!~ Talking Also Blur Blur!~ I TakE him a RiDe !~ n He ShoW me THE Way STarting n FiNish LinE Of thE GentIng TouGe RacER !~ WhEn i Was Start my TougE Drift On thE Last CheCk Point!~ My LAst CheCk Point RECord Was 10 minute up to Genting Lobi!~ ( WOw!~ i Think i'm GooD Enuff to Vs GentIng TaXi n Bus Liao !~ hhehee ( that old InDian MAn Also Stim liao AftEr i Take him 2 Drift! hehe :_: )

i thInk i'm GonnA Go For ThE GentIng BetTing TougE RacE ! TougE Race n Drift SamE ah? Hope that Won't Get Any tRouble With THoSe TougE RaCER! Erm.. i Can't Make thE ComBo Drift!! thE RoAd R Dry Lah!~ !~ UnlEss my CAr EnuFf PowER!~ i nEed to Drift WEt SuRfaCE RoAd!~ =9
BTW!~ i Got my TougE InFoMation n ExpERienCE Liao!~ i HavE 2 Get REady FoR GAmbLe TougE Drift! ! That is ThE only Way to Get ExpResS $

i'm Starting To play TougE Drift by NoW !~ i thiNk i HavE to Stop InDusTrial Drift For AWhile !~ Getting Up ThE LEveR oF Drift !~ TRy 2 ImProvE mySelf !~

ThEre will Be no MoRE GentIng TouGe RacE !~
it'll bE thE GEnting TOuGe Drift Soon ! haha :X-:

(Genting TougE / buKit TingGi Drift Detail! )

OCtoBer , NoVembER , DisEmbEr Wether ThE RoAd will Be AutoMAtiClly beComE Wet!~ Wet!~ No nEEd to Wait Rain!!
TimE n Date = Very WeEkend Sat n SunDay Around 3-5pm !
i Don't think DoWn Hill Of Genting Lobi iS niCe 2 DRift !~ Coz When u Drifting DoWn .. ThE Car TyRes Will Hit the BumPer@ Coz the RoAd IS Up n Down!~ SummoRE TherE R Many Bump!~ how to Play? i Don't LikE Stop n stop!~

Bukit TingGi
i ThinK thIs iS thE moSt Diffcult n Excited Up hill TougE Drift From Left enrty ! DoWn By Right Exit!~ ~
GonNa Try Bukit tingGi Soon On Rainny Day!~

What We Drift For ??
DengZZz !~ OFCoz $ la!~
No $ how u Drift? HoW u Buy Ur PArt? HoW u Buy thE tyREs?
Pls Don't Tell mE is Work! If u R WoRk! `u Think U got EXtra TimE FoR Drifting??
UnlEss u TakE $ From uR PaREnt La!

( yup! ThE Chef Offical Cop HAs told mE b4! iF U WannA Drift !~ Don't Drift on PuBic RoAd! CoZ thE PuBiC Area iS Watching By ThE Cops!~ iF u WannA Drift! Go to Ulu KELang oR ManA ManA Bukit!` JuZ Don't BothEr ThoSe Neigbour SLeeping!~ IF u Die!~ Also no 1 Know mah!~ hehe!~ Well !~ thE olD men Told me!~ GentIng Was a PrivatE PlaCE !~ they Won't KaCau u !~ unLess u R too OveR the line! ~)

kher

Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
THANK YOU Eiki for being so entertaining.
U r such a good clown wif all ur "facts" n "jokes". Very seldom can meet such to sui ka ppl like u to entertain us. Hahaha.....
Non other than u can do tis job la...Respect man..

U should drift more in genting or bukit tinggi. I look up on u. U'll be the next drift king. Soon u will be D1 judge as well. work harder...

Bermaz Motor just launched the highly anticipated Mazda6 SkyActiv D, an exciting oil-burning sedan, spurred by huge success achieved by Mazda Japan on their diesel-powered models.

What's the deal?