Drift Pics @ Zone X (Nusajaya) JB

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
Went to Zone X yesterday (6th August 2006) to check out the action there. Below are some photos taken by me using my phone's camera.

This is the shelter/garage area where drifters rest or check their rides.

Clockwise drift practice.

One of the few beginners there, he spun out.

Anti-clockwise drift practice.

In my opinion, this uncle is the best drifter out there.. and also one of the best looking cars out there. If i'm not wrong, it is a 180SX front with a R34 butt? Not very sure about that, but it looks awesome...

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
nice pics nice pics and also a nice track

just wish that they will build 1 here in Penang

Eiki

Known Member
Aug 8, 2004
-
Ermm....... that JohoR Drift LanD look LikE a Small Hill.... if CAn , Build a FAke Hill juZ likE Extra StagE (( EbiSu cirCuit )) .. Many JapAnEse DriftEr leArn From thEre!~ no WonDer they DarE 2 Try TougE Drift La..~!

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
I also heard there's a drag strip... but i am not so sure of the location. I know just behind the shelter, there is one stretch of straight road.... i think just made not long ago judging from the colour of the strip. However, i think that strip is used for the light aircraft takeoff/landing... or maybe it is used for drag if there isn't any light aircraft around.

will try to bring a proper camera or even a DV to record/shoot the actions this coming weekend (depends whether i too free to do anything else).. hahaha...

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
alexklg said:
hehe... maybe you can start to build one? hehe...
hihi if i got the money i would gladly build a touge track

JGE_4G15

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
Hi alexklg...

pics you post looks interesting......can know how to get there...?never been there before......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The closet thing that could compare to this would be one of those Tour de France crashes that starts with just one rider frantically cycling in a tight group of riders and then losing his balance or knocking into another rider and face-planting himself onto the road.

The follow-up ensues with about 50 other riders behind knocking into him and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience