sodomised?

csl

Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
its so sad to see the shits in our country now...
I just don't understand why some people offer themselves for politicians to use (most probably FOC) to achieve the politicians' political target. Die also never mind. Their own stand had long gone. Like those protest rally, fck, may as well go find a part time job to earn more money or study some books to upgrade themselves. After created so many troubles, wasted so many resources, end of the day, the world oil price still the same. And our own country oil will not become more. Basically can't change anything. I don't blame bangla riot at their country for twice a month (I worked there before, Dhaka and Chittagong). But feel sad when see malaysians use dirty tricks to make sure our own people go riot. Everyone should ask themselves, really got no food to eat ar? Or no money to bet the football?

When so many killings (including suicide) happen these days, the social had raised red alert. No one fcking care a little. Caring people's asses' business more important. C4 my ars. If wanna destroy evident, bring her to the open sea, kill her then dump her body into the water will finish the story without any responsibility on any country's law. No need to use a C4 that had recorded in the inventory and make it happen in the land that covered by law. Kill is bullsht. Help someone to create a new identity for someone else is real. I may watched too much movie. But at lease I know a top end politician, a politic analyst and the special force members all add together will not be stupider than me.

I defend the rights for people to poke back (including Mr. A and Mr. N). But I reserve my rights on my own ass if it can be poked :driver:

Civic-R

Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Every1 knows politics is dirty. Nobody knows how much the 'players' get paid or compensate to become shooting board. Sure money is involved here...:smokin:

nokia

Dec 26, 2006
no matter who will win or who will lost, who is right or who is wrong, WE are going to lost sumthing in the end. But gain nothing. Stupid politics.

satria_95

Did someone mention healthy and cheap sandwich in PJ that I can get??? Or did I read something wrong in here?

Saga Continue

May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
i got nothings against back poking people generally...as long hey mind their own business and left me with mine im fyne with it...hey different people different preference maaa....

BUT.....when u on one side poking somebody fundament or let himself being poke, and another side u want to become religious fundamentalist.......then.....something wrong with that someone character......

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Guess what..we got a new breed of poke'mon in Malaysian G!

starwing

May 15, 2004
then there's also sodo mee. another varient of instant noodles .. no more boring magee mee liaw

m3 power

Jan 19, 2006
another sequence sodomy drama like 98. im getting bored with our stupid g.:sleep: find another idea la wei.

sh@rty 5

Apr 22, 2007
hope not......let ppl see their true colours..bravo to u for posting it..

Stormvolution 9

Jun 18, 2005
LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... This is cool!!! :adore:

I think end of the day both them will lose out to Mr. Lah!!! Heard many said, Mr. A is a real ass-poker in real life... Sigh!!! Why the hai we have such a ppl in the politic Msia?!

Hi, today i found a deal for a Lantis KFZE V6 engine around RM750 for complete engine block, wiring and ECU, worth it?

And if i want to transplant this engine to my Ford Telstar 1990, any extra modification needed? or just plug and play?

Whats the reasonable transplant cost for this?