Smell the smoke when follow a lorry

Dec 17, 2007
i have notice this when i follow a lorry a few times ago. i can smell the smoke while i'm driving, can somebody help me to find out what is the problem. t.q.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
check your air cond circulation setting at the dashboard. one setting is circulate inside air, other is take air from outside. the one taking from outside made u smelll the lorrry smoke..

lan1800

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
bro, can show a picture? 4 better understanding and DIY. thanks.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
wear gas mask lagi easy.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
haha....... police tot u want to rob bank. haha.
then get a oxygen tank and plug the pipe into ur mouth while driving macam itu sucba diving ppl. haha........

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Look for the button or sign with:

1. an arrow flowing into a car, or

2. an arrow in circle within the car cabin. You want to choose this (the arrow circling within the car's cabin). This is air-recirculation within the car.

The first indicate air coming into the car's cabin. If all else fails, you can spend money to repair the intake duct seal, or spend money like some of these taiko's recommendations:

1. Gas mask
2. Scuba tank
3. My suggestion, 3M Half-face respirator with charcoal canisters/filters (you'll look pretty cool - like Storm Trooper in Star Wars).

Hope it helps.

headshot

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
seal the intake duct, do it once and for all

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So you can't afford a Mazda RX-7 and you desire for some Wankel action. Fret not, a local Malaysian motoring enthusiast does the unthinkable. By mashing up a rear wheel driven Toyota Starlet KP60 (affectionally called the "kambing" or goat in relation to the name of the chassis code) with a 13B rotary engine from a Mazda half-cut, he is able to create a compact rocket pocket. I bet that car is gonna rock...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience