SMART-Vs-BMW M3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
with all the technology to keep the driver and passenger safe, like traction control, air bags, ABS brake and etc is seem useless when the driver want to find death themself.

So everyone be safe and everyone will be safe.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
yes very true. I was a victim 5 years ago in an accident that almost killed me instantly.
the lesson that i learn was:
"No matter how safe a driver u are, or how totally in control u are with your vehicle, that's just securing yourself from other drivers. BUT, securing ourselves from other reckless drivers is one thing that we have no whatsoever control on"

I was hit on my passenger door from a proton that lost control while doing zig zags on the highway. My car was almost 90% total lost except for the engine (not my skyline lah hahaha) but thank god I was kept alive. Thanks to the seatbelt.
The proton driver.... died. The car drove into a ravine.

Where is happened ? Coming down from Genting !!. Made my point :)
Thanks for sharing your experience with us weihan. Thank god you are still around to share it with us.On that note, I think that it is time that we lock this thread as we have learnt that "street racing makes us all losers"

end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, need some advice...

i send my car for a spray on the spoiler...and i think the guy didnt cover the car body adequately with newspaper...

now im feeling some coarse surfaces on my bumper....i ask the guy, he say it will come out after some polishing...

is it true?? and does it need quick rectification ( to polish now) or to wait 2 more days ( coz im gonna be quite occupied for 2 days)

any experienced members experienced this b4?? TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience