Slim Subwoofer wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Slim Subwoofer wanted

dolemon

Oct 1, 2008
Please any trader here can sell me a slim subwoofer i can use for my toyota hilux which can produce loud boom as loud as the normal subwoofer....I'm using Blaupunk slim subwoofer now but really unsatisfied with the boom produce....

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
could u show me the pic of ur slim sub and the space u have there.....coz i've got a 4wd friend who wants to sell his sub with enclosure made for the 4wd..........:driver:

wideawake

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
I'm using an active subwoofer placed under my front passenger seat. 8" diameter. Boom is enough for me.

Another suggestion is mod your rear seats to fit in the normal sized woofer.

dolemon

Oct 1, 2008
can any1 here tell me the best passive slim subwoofer in the market that can fit in into my toyota vigo truck...my current slim sub is blaupunk Thb250 (http://www.bluespot.co.uk/stock/spkr0_0.asp) and im driving it using Blaupunkt GTA480 (http://www.midwestelectronics.com/bl...7.html).....It plays bass quite acceptable with songs that play lots of bass such as rap....but when playing heavy metal such as metallica the deep bass seems like shy to go out.....n when playing oldies sentimental music the bass just gone away....

been thinking of buying Kicker CVT 12 or Sony XS-LB12S and Pioneer (dont remember the model) .....but it beyond mu budget.....since i already spent a lots on my current setup...

Bump: Btw sony is affordable but is it as good as the Kicker CVT 12 or the Pioneer?

Bump: Btw sony is affordable but is it as good as the Kicker CVT 12 or the Pioneer?

Madrocky

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Letting go my Slim Clarion subwoffer with built in amp at RM300. If interested, kindly contact me @ 012-2831013

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Please any trader here can sell me a slim subwoofer i can use for my toyota hilux which can produce loud boom as loud as the normal subwoofer....I'm using Blaupunk slim subwoofer now but really unsatisfied with the boom produce....

This is disadvantage of slim woofer as unable to go with loud boom bom sound.
Btw, u can consider active subwoofer for soft and deep bass with normal volume.:biggrin:
Just PM me if u interest with active subwoofer.

wideawake

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Come to think of it, the active subwoofer does not have that normal boom... it's more like a soft bump... with some rattling when the volume is too high. You don't get that thump-thump sound normal subwoofer produces.

dolemon

Oct 1, 2008
Letting go my Slim Clarion subwoffer with built in amp at RM300. If interested, kindly contact me @ 012-2831013
can u give me the model name n number....i need to do some googling before i can decide

gabai

Known Member
Mar 2, 2007
i got 1 unit active subwoofer from kenwood..wanna sell cuz cannot put under my seat..i use racing seat and the space under my seat become limited..anything just contact 013-3333038

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

erm!!! i wanna ask... izzit v put magnet in de oil filter one??? will it cause fuel comsuption high??? cos i put a small strange magnet on it... i felt de engine better.. but de FC lik abit high.... izzit normal????
by de way.. izzit de oil filter loacted under de car.... i drving WIRA SE.....
i saw a blue tin ...... i think tat is de oil filter... izzit????
n i wanan ask.. de magnet sure will get hot right if v drive... i touch it.. damn hot man!!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience