Skyline Spotted!

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
don't think it is him yo. the banned date of neojack and join date of abu samah clashed.

but, quoting what titan-rev said, 'this world is full of LAME people'. and they are so free to hentam others for no reason.

Lame and free. Don't matter... ignorance is bliss. Just ignore them bro. Attention seekers i would say. Best bet these Cajuns are probably buddies. :rofl:

This one is picking on DC as well. :stupid: And I don't know what their problem is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce. We can try being nicer if they'll try being smarter.

Last edited:

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
i guess, he own a 'z-tune nismo GTR R34 skyline nissan' :biggrin:

that's why he can look down on the Nur.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought it was tune-Z monis TGR 3R4 linesky nassin?? No? that's pretty ignorant if you look down on other GT-Rs ya know.

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
guys,he is not the neo,just a guys mistakenly thought a real Nur as a converted gtt and cant stand the tease from other taikors here...

abu samah,welcome to zth.most of the members here were actually teasing you,not your fault on differentiating a Nur or gtt but the later posts seems not-so-friendly...

try to be a little bit friendlier,they are actually a bunch of funny fella

-peace-

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Abu, cool down...they are just joking around....
Ya Leo's GTR very slow that his normal speed is 180 all the time.....* cabut...
GTR owner's are friendly chaps....

Spotted the white R35 no. plate 2020 yesterday...

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I spotted a Red R34 GTR today, then I realized it was my car...and, oh, then I realize it was only a GTT. :)

But my wife did spot a Blue GTR (not sure because she sent me pic on MMS) near Old Town Coffee in Taipan.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I spotted a Red R34 GTR today, then I realized it was my car...and, oh, then I realize it was only a GTT. :)

But my wife did spot a Blue GTR (not sure because she sent me pic on MMS) near Old Town Coffee in Taipan.
Spotted yourself.....

komansnala

Banned
Jun 17, 2009
DarkChild didn't say he was great but he earned it real good and proper with or without your opinion. Btw, he didn't ask you for one.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Not much tuning bro. The locals over here are certified Tuner-ma's' instead of Tuners. Just the looks. I've a long way to go compared to your slow bai GT-R. :rofl:
wah.. so good to hear all gtrs owner very humble.. (hopefully.. not only in this thread) :thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I'm a newbie here in this detailing forum and i have been reading alot of the posts here. The work done on cars are really good but i have a question if any body can enlighten me.

1. What is the difference between Detailien, KC2, Alienclean, OPC, and other Optimum and alien detailing products?

2. How come most of the post done by this KC2 guy and 1 or 2 others then a flock of many others come and say good work and praise for a good job? Looks like afew guys just do the work all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience