skyline club membership

sapisuka_return

Known Member
May 3, 2008
while driving some days ago, saw at the backlite of toyota caldina with the sticker
"CCM146"...asking my frens what does it mean..and they said that is Caldina Club Malaysia.
The number indicates their membership numbers...

Just wondering anyone here to be agree with me if it gonna be the same with
"Skyline club malaysia" or what ever the name is/are...u suggest....

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
dude ...

saw that in almost cadinas that i bump into ... but the problem is, do u want ur car to be tagged like that? ... well not me definitely

it would be an honour to be a member of such organisation but i dont want to be tagged in such a way ... reminds me of cows in argentina

my 2 cents and no flamming ya

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I am leaning towards JaHaX's opinion... Don't like the idea of 'tagging'.
hey DC ... was at jacky's a couple of days back ... if im not mistaken, saw ur car there ... very stained rear bumper with tomodachi sticker ... urs rite? ... nice set of brakes man

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Hey JaHax,
Nope, I don't think that was my car. I don't have a Tomodachi sticker on it.
Was it white or grey?

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hey JaHax,
Nope, I don't think that was my car. I don't have a Tomodachi sticker on it.
Was it white or grey?
opps ... sorry dude ...

it was white in colour ... nismo bodykit with z-tune fender ... 4 pot red caliper at the rear ... didnt see the front though ... forgot to check the plate no also

Crazy_monkey

Known Member
Jul 20, 2008
opps ... sorry dude ...

it was white in colour ... nismo bodykit with z-tune fender ... 4 pot red caliper at the rear ... didnt see the front though ... forgot to check the plate no also

i think tat car number plate is XXX 65 rite? always catch up at sunway area :proud:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
opps ... sorry dude ...

Oh, okay. Lot's of people stick the V-Spec II Nur badge but they aren't genuine ones. :thefinger:

My car doesn't have any stickers at all and no Z-Tune stuff. My brakes are still stock. :biggrin:

sapisuka_return

Known Member
May 3, 2008
good responce so far...
when we talking about tagging or sticker on your car, what sticker do u prefer to stick onto?
ex:your workshop name which your done your car....brand of performance item do u use...your girlfren name...and so on...

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Me too. Like it nice and clean. Even had the car debadged. :biggrin:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
*laughs* I originally had the GT-R and V-Spec II Nur badge off... :biggrin:

But I was growing tired of people asking and telling me about my 'GTT'. :thefinger:
No offense. :tongue:

The Nissan badge remained off though...

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Next, putty off the 'skyline' word on the rear bumper? Hehehe:biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For a moment, just close your eyes and wind the clock back a mere five years. Could you possibly have imagined something this fluid and tantalizing, to the point that you actually caught yourself thinking “Hey sexay”, rolling out of a Hyundai assembly line?

The formbook would have usually called for the insertion of some joke along the lines of, ‘Q: How do you increase the value of a Hyundai? A: Fill...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience