sincerely from me.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
guys and member.. my car had been stolen this morning on cheras. i guess it was done by pro coz my 2 way alarm did not even sound. and i m sure there has been group specially stocking for rs200.. i m very sure they know the car very very very well. i am saying this because few month ago my car was almost stolen too. imagine this, they must be very confidence on what they are doing and decide to choose that certain model.imagine twice in half a year. but on that time i was just lucky enough and in time to stop the stealer and chase him away. i would really like to advice all member to install tracking device on their car.dont save that few hundred that could makes u regret. i m very very very sure there are sindicate out there looking specificly for altezza. u will never know how much it hurts when that happen to you. i really makes a guys wanna cry. its not only lost of a car. think about ur ICE , and thing u had mod or even important document in ur car. and imagine how much u will had lost in insurance.. imagine how much u will need to go trough on buying a new car.. but at the end its really the lost of ur loved car that make ur heart cry..do u guys know how it feels to not see ur loved car in ur garrage anymore. there is n words to describe.u will feel pain that u dont even wanna mention about. when this happen u really hope to get to do something but fact is there is nothing u can do and knowing that really makes it hard to acccept.

get a tracking device.. a wise guy learn from others mistake. and i m an example. never think it will never hapen to u .. trust me, it really hurts more than words can describe.

Last edited:

yellowHat

Known Member
Jan 19, 2007
sorry to hear that 220mph!
aiya..there are sindicate out there looking specificly for altezza ka.even 2 way alarm not enuff huh.headache lor.
what color is ur car?dun have any picture?so member in ZTH can help looking for it.

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
its kinda hilarious to say this. but if the stealer see this, negotiatin can be done with me. i dont need to know who he is. hopefully this is a message sent to all to make them precious their car more. and for the stealer, hope they understand people really earn hard to get what they have, people have love for their belonging. not to mention about car, even loosing a bicycle make u sick. hey we work for it man. every penny are from hardwork. u really dont feel it till its gone. looking at my empty garrage really ... i m just out of word. when its there, u just drove it daily. but when its gone only, ur heart really feels it. seriously, get a TRACKING alarm device.GET A TRACKING ALARM DEVICE PLSSSS. it is something i really regret for not doing.even 2 ways alrm are not good enough, its rubish, totally piece of junk. dont waste ur money on it. it may cost u thousand for an tracking alarm, but imagine u would have lost even more if thing like this happen. sorry to all member if i m expresing myself if a dramatic. but this is the only place where i m comfortable to let my anger and discomfort out.. it really makes ur heart ache till u dont even feel like discusing it by oral with ur friends. its really really really painfull..

Attachments

Last edited:

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
Sorry to hear this, bro. Let it all out, if it'll make you feel better... Where was it stolen?

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
it was stolen at cheras lin seng . out side my friend house.. it was a very open road and infront of a guard house somemore. 2 way alarm didn sound. even the receicer in my pocket didnt make any alert and it was just feet away.i m sure they snatch it with lightning quick. they way they did it is similar with the first time. they break trough the left rear passanger small window. the small triangle window.i m sure they have reason for chosing that window.maybe its not sensetive to alarm. if they are pro enough, i still can understand how the alarm didnt sound when the window is broken..i suspect they use cutter to cut off that window instead of smashing it. coz i found that window in 1 piece on the road side. but i really do understand how they bypass the alarm when they open the door and start my car. really .. trust me.i m wrong for saying 2way alarm is rubish, but fact is, stoler already know how to bypass it. so what for using it.trust me coz it already happen to me twice already. i may be unlucky but that is enough for me, i dont hope it willl happen to any of u guys coz i know how it feels. still the same word from me. if u really appreciate ur car, GO GET AN TRACKING DEVICE..

Last edited:

aaloon

Known Member
Nov 16, 2006
sorry to hear car stolen again, a similar case happen to my fren Evo7 stolen at home.Those guy really pro in handling those alarm.Hopefully u find back the car as my fren found it back after 3 months in Ipoh.

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
really feel thanks to all that care.. sincerly, thank to all. i hope it can be found back too. after calculation , i m loosing roughly 20-40 plus thousand.and i have only used it for 6 month. claim from insurance will take from 3 - 6 month... wtf,in 6 month loosing for rm 20k-40k that also havent include belonging in car. but my worst fear is, it is the car is already in 19 piece. and never be found anymore. but what to do, really forcing my self to calm down and go with it. its really no joke anymore. its really happening very often. my god bro bought an evo9 MR few month. he was so happy after installing defi meter from sunway. and in front of sunway there where guys wearing fake police uniform and request to search his car, when they enter they use a knife to point at him , drive to forest and throw him in forest. he was lucky not to be killed and even luckier to found it back. they use it for robbery. when he got back the car last month it was fill with gun bullet holes due to police pursuit. it came out in news paper too. guys, its already not a matter of where u park , it can happen anywhere. hope u guys do be more precautious and do whatever u can to avoid it. all i can say is, steering lock is useless, 2 way alarm is also useless.now makes me even fear to drive those car. i guess my next car will be kancil.. thats it man..

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
bro,

sorry to hear about this bad thing happened to u... u r rite...... alarm are just deterrant........ not fool-proof solution for security......

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
hansc. yes, this is what i wanna say. we really shall put more attention to security as we put attention to performance , handling, etc. just ask ourself, how much attention we put to avoid this compare to equiping luxury to it? hopefully u guys understand what i m trying to express...

2slow

Known Member
May 2, 2005
sorry to heard that bro.feel your pain
u are right,should put more attention to security

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hi bro, im not an Altezza member but i just love the car, rear wheel drive with that BEAMS engine...yum yum.

Anyway so sorry to hear about your lost, i have a friend who lost his first car within 1 week, now he has got another car and installed it with the IES security system. Enables to track and monitor the car through the phone i guess.

Anyway i hope for u to have a speedy recovery and thanks for the heads up :regular_smile:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
heres a simple and cost effective tracking device:

for example if you are using maxis..

1.get a maxis prepaid
2.get a cheap hp but battery can last long ex: motorola
3.disable all sound,light,effect,vibrate etc at the hp (help prolong the battery power)
4.insert sim, charge
5.then add the hp num to ur existing maxis line as "friend finder"
6.hide the new hp in ur car..somewhere people cant think of.

now ur tracking device is finished! feel free to trace ur car anytime..when u in cinema,toilet, etc.. its quite accurate.. and cheap! each tracking sms only cost u 20 cents!

actually this is supposed to track friends.. but why not track our car instead? haha...

read more on how to use it..

click here ->Hotlink - Your Total Mobile World

Last edited:

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
Dear 220,

Last Saturday around 12.50pm I saw a car similar to yours on my way to Taman Maluri. I was heading to Jusco, Maluri via Jln Kuching/Kinabalu... he is on the opposite way heading to KL.. I noticed the car is very similar to yours, but I didn't look at the plate number.. it was raining little bit that time.. he switched on the head lamp... xenon light.. is yours with white light?

I just came back from holiday.. I didn't know it happened to U.. I guess I look at this forum a bit late..

So sorry about the lost..

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
no. mine ori light with yellow fog. yes, the friend finder is a good idea, no matter what, any idea will bo good. hope u guys lear from my lessons . on emotion side, getting better day by day , but hey what more can i do .. thanks to all tezza member .. one hell of expensive lesson...

clipguy

Known Member
Nov 20, 2005
oh my... was on holidays the last week. didnt know something so terrible happened to a fellow member... hope whomever did it.....shall pay for his crime... dont worry... if they catch him... ill remove his testicles for free. ;)

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
hmm... sorry to hear that, .....not to offend u guys here,
but i just wonder why u guys can afford a RM 1XX thousands
car but not a RM 1k++ tracking alarm system... how come......?????
especially for car enthusiasts that play ICE and mod car....
sad... really sad....
even myself don't dare to install any CDplayer after mine was stolen
1+ yrs ago.. phobia already....

i think the car now already chop chop part to export.. or maybe switch hand in thailand become somebody else's car liao..

anyway, sad to hear that now altezza is targeted ...:(
how am i gonna own one in the future?

* damn the car thief * burn in hell *

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
heres a simple and cost effective tracking device:

for example if you are using maxis..

1.get a maxis prepaid
2.get a cheap hp but battery can last long ex: motorola
3.disable all sound,light,effect,vibrate etc at the hp (help prolong the battery power)
4.insert sim, charge
5.then add the hp num to ur existing maxis line as "friend finder"
6.hide the new hp in ur car..somewhere people cant think of.

now ur tracking device is finished! feel free to trace ur car anytime..when u in cinema,toilet, etc.. its quite accurate.. and cheap! each tracking sms only cost u 20 cents!

actually this is supposed to track friends.. but why not track our car instead? haha...

read more on how to use it..

click here ->Hotlink - Your Total Mobile World
off topic: i dont think this system is that accurate actually... cuz i was in ipoh and playing with the system showing it to my friends... tried tracking my friend who was sitting beside me... and it showed me a KL address.... so i think this system is not that effective after all...

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
kl address? i never have that kind of error... maybe have error at maxis that time.... by the way... its just a cheap alternative way..hehe...

gti-wly

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
putrajaya
tried a few time with the friend finder. cool stuff tho, but only can locate the number to the nearest telco cellular tower. then again, it's closed enough.

btw, isn't the our can installed with immobilizer? must be pro car thief that got your car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This BMW X6 was sent in for a detail. A few random deep scratches around but those were not tackled. The aim was to remove swirls, to restore colour and gloss.

Starting from the wheels. The chrome was masked by the dirt. Front wheels have plenty of brake dust.

A 50/50 shot before and after. Wheels were cleaned by Optimum Power Clean...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience