Sifu's Sifu's

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
i dont know if it has a big hks signboard but if you can see 2 white GTTs, 1 black r32 and few Evos then thats the place. Its 1 o clock if youre standin from podium .. Oh yeah theres the baby blue supra there too .. you cant miss it if not just pop into podium and ask em theyll gladly walk you over

airtreknic

Known Member
Feb 26, 2007
alright guy's will check it out, thank you so mch to all the sifu's

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Lots of people have done it. TCS will not be functional anymore.

vongyc

From Facebook
Sep 3, 2010
www.facebook.com
ok, thanks, i also din use tcs for long time becoz i changed lsd without abs gear sensor.
but after swap rb26, i found that combination meter hav problem. when driving, meter doesn't work n center lock door system also not function, is that meter problem? and after 15 to 20 minutes suddenly the meter and center lock are working as normal. i've a headache of this problem. anyone hav this issue before?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had always believe that by maintain our finishing standards, our Zero Compromising Policy, we had nothing to fear. But this time round, we were scared shitless. We received a request from this client that had his car worked on by a well known detailing, so well know that the company is in many famous automotive forums. zerotohundred, lowyat, bmw owner forums and many more. We were scared shitless when we were appointed to work on a car that had undergone his so called "god hands" We were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience