Sifu Banzai in Action (GRA 2007, Putrajaya)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

EG9

2,000 RPM
Don't misunderstand. Although he's action but in another type of action.

Just capture a few pics yesterday and since Toyota section is so quiet lately, decided to share with you guys. At least can see improvement in track layout and location in GRA.

IMG_4670Medium.jpg

IMG_4669Medium.jpg

wah. nice.
hows the result? sorry cannot come and give moral support.
heard sifoo chinozie also in the competition?

ooo...this car arrr...see it yesterday!!! but don't know the pilot is mr. Banzai..
lot of LE yesterday,...

Wah.. sifu chang in action.. Too bad miss the event liao...

wah. nice.
hows the result? sorry cannot come and give moral support.
heard sifoo chinozie also in the competition?

Yes, yes...Sifu Chinozie also in the competition but his car is too fast so I miss his photo.

weii..when ler... no body inform osso!!!!!

what ? what ? heeee

PC166391.jpg

can arrr...can arrr...can i have some ...

PC166390_Blank.jpg

Picture courtesy of Ketit

Last edited:
Chu already a master... no need to entry this small event...he's aiming for a bigger fish...:adore:

the competition is very tough...the honda's are simply too fast...haha..i also join for fun only since there's no track day. GRA requires lotsa handbraking skills..

EG9, this course is more suitable for u...doughnut how many round also can...:) those ae86, fd3s & 180sx did it superbly.

waa ... congrats ... well done ... sifoo alvin go see see only coz pitcha engine the day earlier .. bad luck laa .. at least u guys keeping some toyota flags flying .. :)
here the results for banzai and chinozie ... too bad la if u dunno their real names .. hahahahahahaaa
GRA.2007.Rd5.Pro.Class%20OB.jpg

Top Bottom