"Siam Po" Thai Amulet

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wah you guys don't call me sifu lar...as i said i still in the middle of learning. hehhe...

well move if you want as what tohsan said donate some cook food to the monk... ... than once a while if you got the chances... or you know people who take care of the temple very well you can get to eat the left over food from the monk... (This will give you good health..!!! ) ... Normally Siam Monk eat meats only in the afternoon after that they don't consume meats for the whole day ... They (Monk) can only eat meats in their lunch only. For other monk from china or taiwan they only eat vegi for their whole life.

Originally posted by Tohsan@Mar 8 2005, 19:26
An old Buddha Statue!
wow...tohsan...this is a very good statue...it was to protect the house and your family members... very good statue...and hard to find too...
if you see below the greatest it have 5 monk at the bottom .. if you know the word you can call out this 5 monk to protect you. it has 2 words only but you will repeat it 5 times to get fully protection when you feels uneasy/some spirit is kacau u ...

ahh...regarding the "pak kong" will get back to you this few days as i can get my dad..as he was in taiping right now. :)

This is a Magical Knife/Meed Moor use by most monk for healing purpose, as well as given to devotee for protection.

Originally posted by wiramod11@Mar 10 2005, 17:52
wah you guys don't call me sifu lar...as i said i still in the middle of learning. hehhe...

well move if you want as what tohsan said donate some cook food to the monk... ... than once a while if you got the chances... or you know people who take care of the temple very well you can get to eat the left over food from the monk... (This will give you good health..!!! ) ... Normally Siam Monk eat meats only in the afternoon after that they don't consume meats for the whole day ... They (Monk) can only eat meats in their lunch only. For other monk from china or taiwan they only eat vegi for their whole life.
emmm....i dunno at all the person at temple... i see they smoking and eat mcd also. so wat should i do?? pls teach me more....me really newbie and know nth

Tohsan u post all keat keat and priceless Siam Po make my saliva drop nia....me tak tamak can have 1 Siam Po gv me protection and healty cukup....

I go thai temple yesterday....they got sell Siam Po RM8 to RM 82 nia.. how u thing?? Do u thing Siam Po sell at there should be ok?? my fren told me the Siam Po sell at there very very normal Siam Po nia izzit??

Pasar malam also got Sell Siam Po how do u thing abt this 1??

Originally posted by Move NRF@Mar 11 2005, 11:54
Tohsan u post all keat keat and priceless Siam Po make my saliva drop nia....me tak tamak can have 1 Siam Po gv me protection and healty cukup....

I go thai temple yesterday....they got sell Siam Po RM8 to RM 82 nia.. how u thing?? Do u thing Siam Po sell at there should be ok?? my fren told me the Siam Po sell at there very very normal Siam Po nia izzit??

Move NRF,

Your friend is talking about real old and collector items, if u intend to wear them for long term, no need to buy those expensive stuff, only need to wear those good one but not neccessary expensive one is good enough liaw.

Only Malaysian n Singaporean kiasu will wear those expensive stuff, Thai people never care bout the name, they just wear whatever their parents give them, never even check who make them, to them the amulet represent a Buddha symbol and have total faith on the Buddha for protection unless they kena curse cannot settled then they will go see Siam sifu.

Always go "Chia" Sin, like the Buddha, Sivali, Sangkaichai, Lord Siva/Butterfly, Lord Brahma/Four Faces God/Phra Phrom, Somdej, please do not go for Kumantong again no good for you.

Please do not go to pasar malam to get your amulet, always go to temple!!

Cypress,

Thai Monk can eat meat unlike the Taiwan monk. Eat meat does not mean they are bad at all, its a matter of different way of practice.

Move NRF,

Like this one affordable,good and easy to get - Butterfly King front with Sarika Bird at the back.

Originally posted by Tohsan+Mar 11 2005, 12:28 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tohsan @ Mar 11 2005, 12:28 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Move NRF@Mar 11 2005, 11:54

Move NRF,

Your friend is talking about real old and collector items, if u intend to wear them for long term, no need to buy those expensive stuff, only need to wear those good one but not neccessary expensive one is good enough liaw.

Only Malaysian n Singaporean kiasu will wear those expensive stuff, Thai people never care bout the name, they just wear whatever their parents give them, never even check who make them, to them the amulet represent a Buddha symbol and have total faith on the Buddha for protection unless they kena curse cannot settled then they will go see Siam sifu.

Always go "Chia" Sin, like the Buddha, Sivali, Sangkaichai, Lord Siva/Butterfly, Lord Brahma/Four Faces God/Phra Phrom, Somdej, please do not go for Kumantong again no good for you.

Please do not go to pasar malam to get your amulet, always go to temple!!

Cypress,

Thai Monk can eat meat unlike the Taiwan monk. Eat meat does not mean they are bad at all, its a matter of different way of practice.

Move NRF,

Like this one affordable,good and easy to get - Butterfly King front with Sarika Bird at the back. [/b][/quote]
oic!!!!i thought all monk vegetarian!!but im wrong!!!hahaha ;)

just now go siam po shop at beach street....no more butterfly siam po.... :(

any siam po good 4 yan yun and money luck??

Originally posted by Move NRF+Mar 15 2005, 17:09 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Move NRF @ Mar 15 2005, 17:09 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tohsan@Mar 15 2005, 10:24
This is Lizard for money luck.
display at house only?? [/b][/quote]
bohla not so big,that one for u to wear one!!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom