"Siam Po" Thai Amulet

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
MoveNRF,

me still working waiting for my Korean lady client, afterward have to drive for 45 minutes home dam sien liaw.

Me like normal 30's guy ma once in a while must breath a bit, go TT with friendsloh.

Aiya, never mind about the small donation, but i think if u take the RM10 to buy cook food for monk breakfast even better.

Originally posted by Tohsan@Mar 8 2005, 09:04
Cypress & Move,

Those Phra Keow not minela, belong to someone else, just that they look really nice nia, about 50 years old, my one is like the center one but without all the jewelry decoration. Anyway, some monk wil caution u to take special care of the Emerald Buddha if u intend to invite one home, i only take care like normal, just make sure the altar is clean all the time and not messy, and also must place all the statue accroding to their level of attainment.

If u guys want F.O.C amulets, go search for any temple that want to raise fund for building temple, go donate u will get amulet in return and this donation will give u very big and good karma. A lot of Thai temple are doing that now.

Like this, a Singapore Siam Altar Placement.
wawa many statue la!!all look above 50 years old liow!!good!!!! ;)

This is the monk that make Butterfly King amulet:
Phra Kruba Kitsana Itawanno, Wat Pahmahawan, N.Rachasima

This is a famous monk in Thailand.
Luang Phor Sod , Wat Paknam Bangkok
His first amulet can fetch millions of bucks.

This is a great guru too.
Luong Pho Toh, Wat Prachimplee, Bangkok.
His amulets is highly efficacious whether they are pidta, sivali or somdej.

This is another one.
Chao Kon Nor, Wat Thepsirin, Bangkok.
His Phra Keow amulet is highly sought after by collectors.

This another one.

Luong Phor Waen,Wat Doi Mae Pang, Chiang Mai
His tangkai/takrut is very powerful.

This is another one.

Luong Phor Tae, Wat Sam Ngam, Nakhon Paktom.
His KumanThong is very powerful and highly sought after by collectors.

Originally posted by Tohsan@Mar 9 2005, 13:08
mai praise mai praise, want to praise go praise our sifu Wiramod11 :lol: :lol: :lol:
both also sifu la....Tok Guru and Maha Guru

Originally posted by Move NRF+Mar 8 2005, 20:36 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Move NRF @ Mar 8 2005, 20:36 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tohsan@Mar 8 2005, 09:04
Cypress & Move,

Those Phra Keow not minela, belong to someone else, just that they look really nice nia, about 50 years old, my one is like the center one but without all the jewelry decoration. Anyway, some monk wil caution u to take special care of the Emerald Buddha if u intend to invite one home, i only take care like normal, just make sure the altar is clean all the time and not messy, and also must place all the statue accroding to their level of attainment.

If u guys want F.O.C amulets, go search for any temple that want to raise fund for building temple, go donate u will get amulet in return and this donation will give u very big and good karma. A lot of Thai temple are doing that now.

Like this, a Singapore Siam Altar Placement.
me always do donation to thai temple but just RM10 nia la.....shy to say out..paisei paisei....

I never miss lo all the thai festival at PG....sure i go...me pray thai ang kong around 10yrs liao but still know nth...

Tohsan u din go out meh?? U really good hubby la...stay at home...

Me have to find my GF everyday 4 dinner ....sien lo...fetch her send her back...she same like Queen lo....

Tohsan How old are u liao?? [/b][/quote]
i wana fetch also dun hav ahhh! sigh.............:(

ooo..donation not as good as buying food for them?

Xtorm,

The answer is simple monk need food to sustain their life to give service to the society, therefore when u give cook food and the monk consume the food, the good karma will be immediately and directly credited to you while donation of cash take a longer route because if the cash is abundance in temple and not use, u will have to wait for the money to be use for certain purpose, that purpose will only determine what kind of karma u will received. Get it?

Originally posted by Tohsan@Mar 9 2005, 20:52
Xtorm,

The answer is simple monk need food to sustain their life to give service to the society, therefore when u give cook food and the monk consume the food, the good karma will be immediately and directly credited to you while donation of cash take a longer route because if the cash is abundance in temple and not use, u will have to wait for the money to be use for certain purpose, that purpose will only determine what kind of karma u will received. Get it?
i buy food 4 monk at local temple at PG ok?? they eat vegi??

This is the famous amulet make by Luong Phor Pae,Wat Pikuntong, this amulet is call Pra Somdej Pae Pan BE 2510.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom