Show us your Mitsubishi Airtrek pictures...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------[/COLOR]

yup ur rite.. did ur type F need spacer bro? last time i surveyed type F is 18" x 8"jj rite?
I think it's 8.5" and not 8" wide. It will fit without spacer but I still use it cos I need bigger gap so that I can easily clean the caliper. Else it'll be way too close to slide in cloth to wash.

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
look like u,sound like u,not sure the driver is u...can c ur face clearly?

limaynard

Sep 28, 2012
Sydney / NSW
Very accurate.

The EvoDroid 1.3DA cable, Software and Tablet work very well. I 'fried' the tablet so replaced it with the Galaxy Tab.

It also logs and allows external sensors to be wired in.

limaynard

Sep 28, 2012
Sydney / NSW
Yes, there is a module that plugs in to the OBD port and a USB cable runs from there. The tablet is just a display and a USB disk.

The tablet that comes with it is only 800x480, whereas the Samsung is 1024x600.

All of the gauge layouts are user definable. You can hard wire a wideband sensor and up to 3 0-5v external sensors in to it and log, without having to wire into the ECU.

it doesn't flash the ECU yet but it on the roadmap. It is made by the guy that makes EvoScan software.

limaynard

Sep 28, 2012
Sydney / NSW
Take a look at the thread on evolutionm.net.

It is only on Android at present but using an iPad would have problems due to the proprietary nature of iOS, the inability to put a micro SD card in it, etc.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Haha.. no sifus here la... Sifus are people like Ah Wah. We all here also learning like you...

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi guys, i have a few question to ask here, as i wish i can mod my neo soon....hehe

i heard that by changing the extrator and the mid-section exhaust will add about 10hp, is that true?
the shop says both will cost about rm500, isit expensive or? i dont knw what brand isit, but any sugestion from you guys about extrator and mid-section exhaust system?
ayone know that how much will hotbits system will cost?
will you guys prefer hotbits or other brand?

besides that how about changing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience