Show us your Mitsubishi Airtrek pictures...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
now practically wife hugging the car.new car better then big dumb trek...lol

haha... I read you use the word 'dumb'. A bit like me when I got my RX8. The urge for Airtrek just fades away but right now, it's back after I work on it again. You'll need like 9 months or so for this 'transition'. hehhee..

lol...9 months?i got no chance at all to touch the car.recently i got to know lotsa ppl selling their crz.lotsa ppl complaining car cantik but kenot go into real mod like evos n scooby or older honda n toyota.
hybrid is a fucked for guy n sweet for girls.

Bro, just look at Japan, the car has potential but of cos, the potential of performance is not like Subbie or Evo. Come to think of it, the car is hybrid, it's designed with 'green' in mind in the first place.

So if you buy a Crz and thinking it can be like a high performance car, err.. maybe wrong choice? CRZ was in my choice list before I got the RX8 but wife doesn't like to look. Anyway, I am loving the RX8 too. So buy already, ok la, dun look back. :)

btw rx8 wif sr20...damn nice.
mayb goin for a troker kit or garett turbo soon....

I've seen quite a few rx8 with 1jz or like you said, rb20dett. Actually the 13b from rx7 is plug n play. But wife's car, forget it la. U concentrate back on yr Airtrek la.

Relatively new to Airtrek from Singapore
Love the ride and space and most of all the punch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 271
Welcome to ZTH-Mac, bro MTan. Your trek is neat and cool. I especially like the Ralliart scoop and grill. Nice.

Thanks for the welcome.
The ride is pretty stock even right down to the rims.
Got it reflashed two months back and giving pretty decent 7.5km/L in city traffic after changing all the lubes and necessary tubings and seals as they were old/leaking.
Heading to east coast next month for short break with wifey and can't wait to hit the coastal road again up to KT.
Anybody staying on the east coast?

7.5km/L is good. Mine best is 6.7. That's light footed. Anyway, it's a nice car with big cabin space. Just a bit too heavy. Do enjoy yr break.

SEMA: Mitsubishi EVOLANDER packs a pocket rocket

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 257
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 175
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 160
Hi guys.. i'm new here but i'm also a member of a previous forum (airtreker.com).. so, just found this forum days before i decide to register..
It's happy to be member of airtrek forum... and i'm proud to be airtrek owners.. TQ

Hi guys.. i'm new here but i'm also a member of a previous forum (airtreker.com).. so, just found this forum days before i decide to register..
It's happy to be member of airtrek forum... and i'm proud to be airtrek owners.. TQ

Hi Bro,

Welcome to ZTH-MAC. Yes, this forum was created after airtreker.com was shut down. Anyway, it has been pretty quiet recently here. Perhaps everyone is busy or some, planning to sell their beloved Airtreks for a different car. :) hehe...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom