Show us your Mitsubishi Airtrek pictures...

chubster

Known Member
Aug 14, 2012
New Zealand
12 hours of hard sweaty hot work and ive finally got the front mount and td05 setup in, the indercators i had to hot glue in place and alot of the bumper is gone, but it looks good and stealth

Attachments

Last edited:

carnetics

Nov 27, 2012
New Zealand
12 hours of hard sweaty hot work and ive finally got the front mount and td05 setup in, the indercators i had to hot glue in place and alot of the bumper is gone, but it looks good and stealth
Hey Chubster got a question for you. What size is the intercooler and are they custom pipes or did you use a Evo 7 intercooler kit?

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Welcome bro hayleyd. We welcome all Airtrek owners, be it Turbo, NA or even Outlanders. :) It's still CU2W chassis. :)

ken77

Jan 16, 2007
Hi bro, where can I installl the boost meter and oil temp meter in klang valley with good price and nice workmanship?

ken77

Jan 16, 2007
ah wah workmanship ok? my bodykit still with him...need to go there one.time..

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
so far, installation workmanship is FINE. He has good wireman to do all the stuffs. I installed my RSM there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys! Any idea how do I rip out the alarm and immobiliser system. Just rip it out and throw it away forever. I would rather not have an alarm then to use Proton one. Anyone knows how I can do it? My car is dead and its due to Proton crap electronics. This is my first proton (2nd hand car though) and it left me with bad feeling.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience