Show us your lancer/evo pics!

mitsu4G

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Johor Bahru
Dont hv money la bro ........
dont b like dat..easy2 la bro..'dimana ada kemahuan, disitu ada jalan'..rite?
nway..keep n drive the good lancer till the end..if possible dun sell off la..rugi weh klo jual..:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

nevermind bro, mx gua bodykit pun stil std.. passion tu penting. :biggrin:
yeah right bro..lancer rulezzz!!

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
contact azizi.. you can find him in this forum... he is our Melaka MLOC team leader.
cheers!

raja,
its not about the car being fast.. its about the driver..hehehehhe nice ride man!!

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
leslie...me cannot drive fast like last time, kaki gigil oredy...

EviLution....thanks man...all here are evo's.....damn scary man.

kairigi

Known Member
Jan 20, 2010
Petaling Jaya
www.facebook.com
My Lancer MR Coupe

The picture is when it just reached Port Klang from Sabah yesterday, now rolling in KL :)

Don't mind the car's exterior, the car looks like this when I got it, I'm going to change everything once I have the cash :)

Last edited:

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
My GT

Stock standard engine, just change rims and spoiler only.

Lancermania

Known Member
Aug 12, 2006
My Lancer MR Coupe

The picture is when it just reached Port Klang from Sabah yesterday, now rolling in KL :)

Don't mind the car's exterior, the car looks like this when I got it, I'm going to change everything once I have the cash :)

so u are d lucky owner, no wonder din seen it aroun...

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
haha.. you are the 2nd guy i know who has this ride... one of our members also driving a lancer coupe..... hope to see you soon man!!!

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

From far, when I saw this green reflected on the ceiling, I knew it was something special. Verde Ithaca. I was familiar with the colour; this was a colour option from the Lamborghini house, and a rare colour on Malaysian roads. Gallardo? Murcielago? I gotta admit, I was a little excited to find out what it was... the last time I'd seen this shade was a couple of months back on a Gallardo Spider...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience