• Replies 2K
  • Views 353K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
wah mitsu4g nice car u have.. so clean ... i like white colour with black sport rim :adore:

mitsu4G

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Johor Bahru
thanks bro p3jal,in pictures memang looks clean maa..try look closer at the car (u noe what i mean,haha!)..but cannot compare with your ori evo 4 with evo 6 exterior..salute!!:adore:

mitsu4G

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Johor Bahru
bro mitsu4G,ur car looks so garang with that rim~nice ride bro:)
:top::top:
thank bro ***1,lancer only..:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

bro Mistaken Identity, izit looks the same?is bro Ley stil have his car?last time i bought this car from the car dealer,the condition was very very bad,all bumpers were fibre,evo 6.5 lagi,only no spoiler,haha..front hood custom summore,fibre+stock lancer hood (damn heavy!):biggrin:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
actually evo 5 bumper oso not bad..look like more garang then evo 6..ehh at ur arch at backdoor if kena batu got kesan or not? means like got macam putih putih at the arch .. when wash oso tak hilang..ehhe.. yea old owner just spray and change the bodykit evo 6 then i buy hehe lucky that time cause the paint just 1 week i thing..now i want convert to 6.5 hehe ..just change the rim to tme and the seats only ..ehhh.. u use wat rim bro? nice la white colour .. i like

mitsu4G

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Johor Bahru
that's true bro p3jal,but in terms of spoiler..i'm more to evo 6 spoiler,it looks more garang than evo 5 spoiler,about the rear door arch i'm not sure about that la..lucky u to have the car bro..mine using evo 7 oem rims only,that's matte black..

Last edited:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
but after u paint to black it look more nice the rim..huhu ehh who got evo4 standard rim ? because when i bought my car..my car use an evo 4 or evo 7 rim..i also dunno which one because i want sell the rims but tatau itu rim ape kekeke... =D

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
bro mitsu, see what i've told u. most our bro in here like ur white body+black rims also:top:. btw, mine are e5 body kit but e6 spoiler (like people said; alang-alang nak rojak, kasi rojak betul2:biggrin:). sadly, my car cant start today due to starter defective. now, still in workshop:bawling:.

Last edited:

mitsu4G

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Johor Bahru
bro p3jal,y u need evo 4 oem rims?what rims are u using at the moment?eh,u post la yr car pic bro..front portion ke,side ke,previous 1only can see the rear je..:biggrin:

ure right bro cikaro71,maybe will maintain 1st wit the rim la if like this,hehe..later if i change rims,i wil paint the rim to matte black oso..:idea: then only can maintain the 'garang' looks:biggrin:..aiya,wut a bad day for u bro,last year i encountered same problem too,cannot start coz of starter..dun wori,after changing the starter i think shud b fine oredi..

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

bro kairigi,i pray for your wish to become true...

kairigi

Known Member
Jan 20, 2010
Petaling Jaya
www.facebook.com
bro p3jal,y u need evo 4 oem rims?what rims are u using at the moment?eh,u post la yr car pic bro..front portion ke,side ke,previous 1only can see the rear je..:biggrin:

ure right bro cikaro71,maybe will maintain 1st wit the rim la if like this,hehe..later if i change rims,i wil paint the rim to matte black oso..:idea: then only can maintain the 'garang' looks:biggrin:..aiya,wut a bad day for u bro,last year i encountered same problem too,cannot start coz of starter..dun wori,after changing the starter i think shud b fine oredi..

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

bro kairigi,i pray for your wish to become true...
thx bro mitsu.. hopefully one day our cars will meet on the road :biggrin: still having too many choices now. still have the front evo 4 brakes bro? :biggrin:

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
mitsu4G,I also thought your car was bro ley previous monster..look the same...

mitsu4G

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Johor Bahru
bro kairigi,i wish the same..choose something wisely,otherwise u regret later on,dont rush..my 2cents..:driver:
evo 4 front brakes stil available,i'll pm u the pic of the brakes,but remember,its a 5hole with pcd 114.3..n u need to use evo 4/5/6 front arms n stuff to install it

oh really bro ealt?haha..looks the same,but not similar..:biggrin: my one not monster bro..:slug:only..

Last edited:

kairigi

Known Member
Jan 20, 2010
Petaling Jaya
www.facebook.com
bro kairigi,i wish the same..choose something wisely,otherwise u regret later on,dont rush..my 2cents..:driver:
evo 4 front brakes stil available,i'll pm u the pic of the brakes,but remember,its a 5hole with pcd 114.3..n u need to use evo 4/5/6 front arms n stuff to install it

oh really bro ealt?haha..looks the same,but not similar..:biggrin: my one not monster bro..:slug:only..
eh shit? i tot the front was pnp? shit shit shit :mad:

mitsu4G

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Johor Bahru
bro kairigi,if its pnp..i think the brakes sold off long time ago d,last time when i advertise at mudah.com,many owners of waja,putra n wira..asking the same question,can pnp to their car or not?n then after they ask their foreman,the foreman said cannot,need to modify..try ask your foreman 1st la bout this..ok

mitsu4G

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Johor Bahru
agreed...lancer some more,eventho not ori evo..hehe..for evo is 5x114.3..for stock lancer not sure whether 100/114.3..google up bro..

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
i need sell my old rim..now im using evo 6.5 tme rim hehe .. later i post..need buy new phone..the old phon damage already...nak beli camera digital no money hehe

A Post Every 5 Mins

bros,
considering of converting my 4G13P to GSR...
however, i dont know of runners to do the following with JPJ..
anyone has done it before can advice and recommend??
i understand that's it'll cost a large amount of "kopi" money...around 1.3K+ is it true??
thanks ahead..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience