Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750.00

saninaenterprise

Sep 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750.

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLZ VISIT OUR WEBSITE Utama - Khidmat Hantar Kereta Antara Semenanjung dengan Sarawak, Sabah dan Labuan OR CALL TUAN SYED NIZAM 0194354352

"
Ship Your Car With Lower Cost and Service Better Than Other Company"

No Hiden Cost, Ship Safely, No Crash, No Accident & No Stolen / Lost Case... Thats Our Warranty

Last edited:

yous

Feb 22, 2010
-
Re: Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750.

can u quote to me the best price for:
1) proton persona from port klang to kuching=?
2) toyota KE72 (1984) from kuching to port klang?

self collect at port or got a delivery service?

Jun 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Hi,
could u quote me the price for shipping 1 unit of land rover to Kota Kinabalu
by RORO

Jul 5, 2011
Miri

Hello,

Can quote me for a 2 door Vitara full service including insurance. KL - Miri.

Thanks

Sep 28, 2009
kuching

hi,
pls quote:

RORO & container (fit in 1 car only)

Port Klang to Kuching (Pending Port)

Satria Neo

Tq.

andrewlim_2020

Mar 25, 2010
Melaka

Pls quote: RoRo from Port Klang to Kota Kinabalu
Vehicles
1. proton iswara saloon X3 kereta
2. Toyota Corona 1984 X1 kereta
3. Nissan Sunny 130y X1 kereta

Need them to be in KK in November
How long does the shipping take?

Oct 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

hi,

how much is the cost for shipping 1 unit of Proton Gen 2 from Port Klang to Kuching (RORO)??
when is the next shipment going to be??as i want to move to kuching soon. Thank you.

Nov 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

i would like to ask, do you ship car from KL to kuching?
If Yes, I want to ship my car (Perodua Myvi), how much all total cost. and what is the procedure? Thanks

S

Steven Wong

Hi ,
How much is the price for ship a kenari to Sabah-Kota Kinabalu by RORO ?

Wan Elizabeth

From Facebook
May 13, 2012
www.facebook.com
Re: Shipping used VIVA to Miri, sarawak

Hi..good morning

Dear Sir,

Re : Price Inquiry.

Refer to the above matter,
please quote me the cheapest price for the following items:

1. EX PORT KLANG TO MIRI(by sea)-I UNIT OF USED VIVA.

Should you require any clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact/email me.
Your kind attention and early reply is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Pumba_GT

Nov 19, 2006

Hi, can you quote me a price to ship a Proton Satria from Port Klang to Port Sibu in Sarawak? Roll on and Roll off type please. Please can you provide me the overall cost including clearance fees. Thanks you.

ekacia

From Facebook
Jul 16, 2012
www.facebook.com

Dear Nizam,

As per our conversation on the phone, when would be the next shipment to Labuan?

I would like to ship my RX-8 and can u give me quotations, for cargo ro-ro?

Thanks

Aug 29, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

sir, can you please quote me the price RORO shipment for suzuki jimny sj410 from Port Klang to Kota Kinabalu. And please include any other fee like insurance and clearance fee as well. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

location is at Pandan Indah - damn sad now weiiiiii

bloody jackass broke my right passenger window

need to replace lots of stuff ... damn sad la, worst part is that now i need to find the right color of tinting for that side of the window ... not sure if i can find the same color or not ... DAMN
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience