Interior and Cockpit

Shadow pro2 gauge

powerautohauz

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Oct 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
SHADOW PRO2 GAUGE

FEATURES
- By using three-core chip to make it be power saving and durable is the further evolution of circuit design.
- The new pressure sensor is with the better temperature and oil resistant and high accuracy.
- All sensor connectors are waterproof design which can pass the signal accurately.
- With the new series function, could be easily installed and time saving.
- With the new series function, could be easily installed and time saving.
- Functions: self-diagnosis on start-up or shut-down, sensor interruption self-diagnosis, peak value recording,warning.
- Equipped with high-performance thin stepping motor within 270° at resolution of 3240 steps.
- Adopts high illumination LED: uniform illumination, long life cycle, high stability and good user recognition.

Technical information
- Default voltage:12 volts
- Default current:20 mA/0.3 watts

- Water Temp
- Oil Temp
- Oil Press
- Ex Temp
- Intake Press
- Boost
- Fuel Press
- Voltage
- Techo

Bakuso Racing Sdn. Bhd.
No.21, Jln PJS 11/24,
Bdr Sunway.
47500 Subang Jaya.
Operation Hours: Mon~Sat 9am~7pm
GPS: Latitude 3.067118, Longitude 101.601951
Click Here For Google MAP Location

Land Mark:
Same row with Kedai Tayar Silverstone Teck Meng, REV PERFORMANCE, Millennium, 2 shops beside SAMURAI RACING.

For serious buyer please Whatsapp or SMS
Desmond 017-396 8567

Email us : [email protected]

Dealing method : Pos/Courier everywhere in
Malaysia including Sabah, Sarawak, Brunei, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore and all area in Asian.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all,

i got the GAB SS series adjustables for my vios. so, i will be spending time tweaking it! however, some queries below:

1. my front spring rate is 6kg and my rear is 4kg. with my damping set to hard, the car is bumpy, but in corners, slight body roll is noted. should i up my spring rate to further reduce body roll, or is slight roll acceptable? I have thought of installing anti-roll bar to the rear, but was advised not to do so as it may distort the suspension from doing its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience