Sexy chick!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
nicole_nic said:
late work? huh? *blur* hehe...
Some would call it, homework, some midnight exercise, some overtime, some pleasing the boss ... Get it, dearie Nic? And how are you feeling today?

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Haha .... Chill Nic ... Life's not perfect and all bosses are the same anyway. Still human mah ... trying to earn their big fat bonus to get their brand new AMG's.

People, Nicole's hate her job ... Anyone wants to offer her a post?

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
nicole_nic said:
frustrated, pissed, bored, tired... i HATE my job!!!!! i hate bosses who takes advantages of employees.. F**K
welcome to the real world!

seriously though, i'm lucky that my bosses have been nice people so far. i try to stay away from the corporate world as the likelyhood of encountering anal bosses there is higher.

Kyogezsho

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
haha wan to have no stress on job .. nice boss and wont take advantages

If urself is da boss .. problem solved

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
nicole_nic said:
frustrated, pissed, bored, tired... i HATE my job!!!!! i hate bosses who takes advantages of employees.. F**K
u shld look at my job, work 24/7,see my boss go switzeland "eat wind" while i stuck in office doing talk cock session in office to make profit for him and i get no chance to "eat wind" like him,really damn bored to death 3 years in a roll i didn't have a day rest or take any leave:confused_smile:

D'riotS

Oct 17, 2006
nicole_nic said:

all boses is like that 1.... now adays is hard to find good boses....

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Tohsan said:
u shld look at my job, work 24/7,see my boss go switzeland "eat wind" while i stuck in office doing talk cock session in office to make profit for him and i get no chance to "eat wind" like him,really damn bored to death 3 years in a roll i didn't have a day rest or take any leave:confused_smile:
hehe...taikor still better then me right...i got 24/7 crazy boss with stupid wind inside her brain….too much air inside already

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The wait is almost over, Super GT is coming to Sepang this mid July and it’ll be the series’s first ever night race! This historic Super GT race will also feature Malaysian led GT300 class wildcard entry driven by Jazeman Jaafar and Dato’ Adrian D Silva in a Porsche GT3 R

The 2020 Autobacs SUPER GT Series:
Round 1 April – Okayama Circuit, Japan
Round 2 May – Fuji Speedway, Japan
Round 3...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience