Seriously considering a ITr

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
oh im definitely going with steelmate. just a question of with or without remote start.

well if any problems come up, just bring it back to the accessory shop and kasih "tiao" sama dia. :rofl:
you might want to consider a GSM car alarm system.

2-way's generally operate of FM (frequency modulation) , some also operate on AM (amplitude modulation) , they dont transmit particularly well through concrete, so you might not get signal when you park at shopping complex car parks.

gsm's are quite efficient, in the sense that most car-parks have in-built relays and antenna's.

it might cost a bit more, but after all, you can't place a price on safety :biggrin:

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com

2-way's generally operate of FM (frequency modulation) , some also operate on AM (amplitude modulation) , they dont transmit particularly well through concrete, so you might not get signal when you park at shopping complex car parks.

gsm's are quite efficient, in the sense that most car-parks have in-built relays and antenna's.

it might cost a bit more, but after all, you can't place a price on safety :biggrin:
whats the price of a GSM alarm.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5

totally agree with you on this. i had used steelmate alarm system on my DC5R and totally useless when i parked in basement or at shopping complex. you simply cant get the signal.

if you park on open space the most you can get before the signal is lost is about 300m. that is based on my experience.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys i need your advice on what is the best absorber for suzuki swift gti 1992. I heard some say kayaba japan made is good. I heard that suzuki sport absorber is too hard. I want something that is comfortable and good at cornering. So guys need some advice on there..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience