Sepang Drift Show Off 21/5/2005 (Saturday)

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Topui: yes agreed, Smith and Donut are extremely capable drifters and I have to apologies for not including them in as the number of participants for this Show Off is limited

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
iskymeow said:
KP61, i also dressing up as clown leh.. :D
Clown dressing is allowed but please do not wear those clown type shoes, You'll have trouble pressing the pedals and may be a bit dangerous

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
To the Participants of the Show Off this Saturday:

I hope you guys are as excited as I am about this event!!! Please make sure that all your car fluids are topped up. Don't forget to bring your spares tires. Pack yourself some dinner and water. And most importantly have fun!!!

Please be at Sepang by 3.30pm sharp!!!

Thanks

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
.S K A G E E. said:
I hope you guys are as excited as I am about this event!!! Please make sure that all your car fluids are topped up. Don't forget to bring your spares tires. Pack yourself some dinner and water. And most importantly have fun!!!

Please be at Sepang by 3.30pm sharp!!!

Thanks
I am excited and still unsure of whether to use the MR2 or my KP61 to drift this weekend coz i am not too sure my KP can hold the drift or not.....but whatever will try......bro how many tires do we need to prepare coz i think Sepang track is quite smooth......right:confused: .

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
cheaka said:
We had discussed with the SIC management and they will be opening up the K1 stand during the drift session from 5pm - 8pm. You will have a good view over the turn 1 & turn 2 where the drift action begins.

http://www.malaysiangp.com.my/images/sic_map.gif
All those who pay for pit pass or grandstand ticket for drift can also go for the drag (and vice versa)... so you can stay on all night! ;)

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Hey All,

I must say great stuff. fun, real fun. Fast entry which can learn alot.
Can learn all sorts of entry style :) Pretty fast too, which leads to spins and running wide as the turn for turn 1 is pretty tight at the exit.

I was behind T.Djan and Fai, cant really case them but had a 1st class view of the 2 dogfighting ;) LOL. Every1 did great :) great to see drifts all improving very fast. :)

Cheers
ZeE

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
GREAT TIME!!!

Managed to blew 2 tires... muahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!

ZeE... agreed with u on different entry lines and speed... damn nice... tried e-brake.... then feint... then clutch kick... and sometimes tried to powerover (but ended up understeering!). turn 1 is very fast in... but slower out as the turn tighthens at the end and u have to flick at the rite moment to be able to slide thru turn 2 and chouku all the way down... muahahahahahahahahahaha! niceness!!!

TFCC_ did good... congrats to all who participate... damn damn damn damn nice...

Now... SKAGEE, cheaka and company... THANKS A LOT!!! REALLY ENJOY MYSELF... now.... errrmm.. u guys got me addicted to high speed already!! damn!!!! :P hehehehehehehehehehe :D :D :D