Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Selling car from tokyo

cloudberry

Aug 7, 2005
Tokyo
cl0udberry.blogspot.com
Hello, i want to sell my car (toyota supra 2jzge), but i'm in tokyo. Anybody here can help/know how to settle this? (the shipping, AP, etc.). I'm working and not coming back to Msia. m(_ _)m Thanks.

dre42

7,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
www.redzoneconnection.com
wouldn't it be easier to sell it in tokyo..then getting AP,Shipping cost and so fort..to much of a hassle...btw how much are you selling it for?hehe

cloudberry

Aug 7, 2005
Tokyo
cl0udberry.blogspot.com
i plan to sell it for rm60k (not including shipping & AP etc.) with all the stuff in it. full veilside bodykit and 18" rims. so i'm seeking a buyer perhaps someone who knows how to settle the shipping as well as the AP. i'll provide the car details later.

cloudberry

Aug 7, 2005
Tokyo
cl0udberry.blogspot.com
Pics:
http://www.geocities.com/vox_ed/supra.htm

Details:
Toyota Supra JZA80 2JZ-GE(NA) year 1994
5MT 3.0L 225HP
Veilside C1 model full bodykit
18" Veilside Andrew V Racing Mesh rims
TEIN Suspension
Kakimoto HYPER FULLMEGA N1 muffler
Apexi turbo timer
Apexi rev speed meter
JVC cd/md player
Diatone subwoofer
4-piece neo-blue under seat neon

Price: rm60k (not including shipping, AP, tax etc.) can negotiate.

p/s: i'll put more pics later with interior etc.

MrRonin

4,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2006
TAX coming upto on 100% to 150% of your invoice price of your car purchase in Japan. Anyway KASTAMS have their own price tax for every single car imported into Malaysia. Where AP u need to apply in advance could take somewhere around 6months to 1 year to approve. Furthermore when you already settle all the above u could not change name with JPJ for at least 2 years, hence need to draft out a lawyer letter to change name after 2 years, therefore LOAN from BANK/ Finance is out of the question. So please consider all this before bringing in your car DUDE!!!!!
Price for shipping somewhere around RM3 to 5K from Tokyo to Malaysia.

I've a friend that purchase the car RM15K from Australia year 1993 and got tax of 200%, KASTAM don't look at your invoice price because invoice could under declare. So it is not that easy DUDE!!!

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
the quickest way la SMUGGLE it to Malaysia and simply change to Malaysia number plate and try to drive to somewhere safe 1st and later think about it lo.

bubu

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
agreee with u bro ,take back to malaysia first n hide your car first then slowly think wat to do

145fan

Known Member
Feb 17, 2005
gohkokeng said:
the quickest way la SMUGGLE it to Malaysia and simply change to Malaysia number plate and try to drive to somewhere safe 1st and later think about it lo.
unfortunately, this is easier said than done

& how does one plan to smuggle it home? once custom sees a complete car, they wud want to see the AP...unless, u take out some panels out and chop the nose or the rear & declare it as spare parts

zal_sp

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
sunway
what the damn rules to bring car into this country...damn give trouble to ppl..it should be convineace...damn dont like this goment..haha..free bump for the nice car..

Wulf

Mar 2, 2006
Damn nice ! For pete's sake please bring that black beauty to m'sia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey to all 4G1++ user

how can we increase the performance of 4g13 stock engine other than using the the stroker kit?

newbe here..:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience