Selling car from tokyo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Selling car from tokyo

cloudberry

Hello, i want to sell my car (toyota supra 2jzge), but i'm in tokyo. Anybody here can help/know how to settle this? (the shipping, AP, etc.). I'm working and not coming back to Msia. m(_ _)m Thanks.

wouldn't it be easier to sell it in tokyo..then getting AP,Shipping cost and so fort..to much of a hassle...btw how much are you selling it for?hehe

i plan to sell it for rm60k (not including shipping & AP etc.) with all the stuff in it. full veilside bodykit and 18" rims. so i'm seeking a buyer perhaps someone who knows how to settle the shipping as well as the AP. i'll provide the car details later.

mean the car now in malaysia or in tokyo dRifto????

waaaw if without such a fool things (AP!haha)...60K is a heaven price for 2jzge..

Pics:
http://www.geocities.com/vox_ed/supra.htm

Details:
Toyota Supra JZA80 2JZ-GE(NA) year 1994
5MT 3.0L 225HP
Veilside C1 model full bodykit
18" Veilside Andrew V Racing Mesh rims
TEIN Suspension
Kakimoto HYPER FULLMEGA N1 muffler
Apexi turbo timer
Apexi rev speed meter
JVC cd/md player
Diatone subwoofer
4-piece neo-blue under seat neon

Price: rm60k (not including shipping, AP, tax etc.) can negotiate.

p/s: i'll put more pics later with interior etc.

TAX coming upto on 100% to 150% of your invoice price of your car purchase in Japan. Anyway KASTAMS have their own price tax for every single car imported into Malaysia. Where AP u need to apply in advance could take somewhere around 6months to 1 year to approve. Furthermore when you already settle all the above u could not change name with JPJ for at least 2 years, hence need to draft out a lawyer letter to change name after 2 years, therefore LOAN from BANK/ Finance is out of the question. So please consider all this before bringing in your car DUDE!!!!!
Price for shipping somewhere around RM3 to 5K from Tokyo to Malaysia.

I've a friend that purchase the car RM15K from Australia year 1993 and got tax of 200%, KASTAM don't look at your invoice price because invoice could under declare. So it is not that easy DUDE!!!

the quickest way la SMUGGLE it to Malaysia and simply change to Malaysia number plate and try to drive to somewhere safe 1st and later think about it lo.

agreee with u bro ,take back to malaysia first n hide your car first then slowly think wat to do

gohkokeng said:
the quickest way la SMUGGLE it to Malaysia and simply change to Malaysia number plate and try to drive to somewhere safe 1st and later think about it lo.

unfortunately, this is easier said than done

& how does one plan to smuggle it home? once custom sees a complete car, they wud want to see the AP...unless, u take out some panels out and chop the nose or the rear & declare it as spare parts

what the damn rules to bring car into this country...damn give trouble to ppl..it should be convineace...damn dont like this goment..haha..free bump for the nice car..

Damn nice ! For pete's sake please bring that black beauty to m'sia

just use the student ap...less tax and trouble!

cloudberry :

I suggest u sold the car at there, less hassle. Rm60k for the car alone is too expensive compare to local market price. Not worth to bring in include tax 300%, shipping, student ap (under ur name 2years).

Supra here cost rm110k for 2JZ turbo, 6spd. 2JZ turbo AT cost RM90k -100k.

rip-off

MrRonin said:
TAX coming upto on 100% to 150% of your invoice price of your car purchase in Japan. Anyway KASTAMS have their own price tax for every single car imported into Malaysia. Where AP u need to apply in advance could take somewhere around 6months to 1 year to approve. Furthermore when you already settle all the above u could not change name with JPJ for at least 2 years, hence need to draft out a lawyer letter to change name after 2 years, therefore LOAN from BANK/ Finance is out of the question. So please consider all this before bringing in your car DUDE!!!!!
Price for shipping somewhere around RM3 to 5K from Tokyo to Malaysia.

I've a friend that purchase the car RM15K from Australia year 1993 and got tax of 200%, KASTAM don't look at your invoice price because invoice could under declare. So it is not that easy DUDE!!![/quote

WAA! that will easily reach RM150K (tax+duty+ap+shipping and etc) our custom must n surely earning A LOT nowadays. Imagine the no of shops @ showroom in Malaysia x no of cars = billion$ but we are still surrounded with tax each day of our life.:Not_Impressed:

thanks guys for the posts. well apparently i already have this guy who is willing to help me to get through the shipping,AP,etc. speaking through experience, my friend once managed to bring his car back to msia and it took only 2 months from the process of shipping untill he had the car on the road. maybe how long does it going to take the car out of the port much depends on who's handling or whether you got orang dalam or not. i hope it's not always like that, or is it? ok. after taking a lot of consideration regarding the price, so i agree to make it more realistic (less a couple of 10gs?) if you're really really interested just drop me a pm. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom