Seeking advise from Toyota Sifus around! AE101 & AE111

swift_fsl

Feb 12, 2005
Visit site
i just bought a 97 ae111 mean the first batch. even the car already 8 years.... amazingly everything in this car are still good except the seat belt koyak.. but that must be bcoz the previous owner a bit rought... tell u honestly i dont regret 4 paying almost 11k for the downpayment.... now i m in the process to change the fasat to the cryctal light face.... i calculated everything only 700++ or anyone can give me cheeper? pls guide me senior members... tq

swift_fsl

Feb 12, 2005
Visit site
BlurBlur said:
im driving 96' ae111, FYI, 96' & 97' AE111 is the same, 98'-00' are the ones with crystal lamps, :wink:

btw, now im driving a front crystal lamp with non crytsal rear lamp hahahaa.. (mods) :tongue:
bro... how much u spend to change the crystal light face in ur 96 ae111?

runx608

Known Member
Jun 23, 2005
Rawang
Karl31 bro,
u r welcome ....
Its really hard to find AE111 mod pic ....hope can share with u all lar..

BlurBlur

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
KL
swift_fsl said:
bro... how much u spend to change the crystal light face in ur 96 ae111?
hi swift, to be honest, i cant give u my exact amount that i spent on the cyrstal light conversion because i changed mine after an accident, so the price is covered by insurance claims.

U need 2 items to mod the cyrtal lamps, one is the lamps itself which will cost +/-rm600. the second item is the "bar" between the lamps and the bumper. You can get the bar from chopshops, its rather hard to find i guess, u can try asking shinchan for help. he converted his lamps himself, i guess he would know the price.

u can refer to this:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=47284

chek_corolla

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
kylim8 said:
waaa, bro where did u get the second pict fr? im lookin for bodykits for AE111 as well!! been huntin for it for so many years

anyone know where can i get the JDM AE111 front grill? look nice la

FYI, me own this car for more than 10 years i think, still runnin good, all stock cond... been runnin alotz.. i mean ALOTZZZ... imagine everyday back n forth fr sunway or sg.buloh, hahahaa.... no prob at all
u want this bumper?

Last edited:

kylim8

Known Member
Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG

kylim8

Known Member
Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG
btw where did u buy the liquid n how do u clean the head lamp wo? jux pour in?? mine one very yellowish dy la, cant tahan!!

chek_corolla

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
kylim8 said:
YES!!!!! where can i get them n how much???
sure, no problem, currently i am not in KL but i will let u know the price soon.
do u wan PU or fiber? i got both and the prices r different.

kylim8

Known Member
Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG
chek_corolla said:
sure, no problem, currently i am not in KL but i will let u know the price soon.
do u wan PU or fiber? i got both and the prices r different.
which one is more durable? PU or fiber? which is more exp? thanx for the helps ya, pm me once u got that info wud u? thx in advance

anyway do u clean yr headlamp before? it looks very clean n i wonder where can i get the washin liquid for it?? hmmphhhh

chek_corolla

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
well, i didnt do any treatment to it eversince i own the car from 2000 from factory, n just wash it regularly n sometime not regularly. well, if i am not wrong, my bro brought my car for full polish n mayb thats y it looks so clean.

anyhow, for the bumper, PU is more durable n flexible n wont crack as easy as fiber. n so far i cant get a hold of my bro in KL but soon, i will give u the pricing, just save up dude, chinese new year coming, got bonus for new bumper, cheersssss

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The booming SUV market is diversified into categories like premium SUVs and non-premium ones. The latter is occupied with vehicles like the Honda HR-V and the Nissan Juke in the compact segment. Apparently, Toyota has also joined the heat with its new C-HR. Having made its global appearance earlier this year, the company recently has released official images of the compact crossover.

Exterior

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience