see the different!!!

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
..hehe..Should look at the images for korean and malaysian cars..and then compare it with other models of the same class...

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
Mercedes C-class 5 stars
Ford Mondeo 4 stars
Jaguar X-Type 4 stars
Opel Vectra 4 stars
Peugeot 607 4 stars
Proton Impian 3 stars
Hyundai Elantra 3 stars

C-class

elantra

waja

vectra

modeo

renault velsatis

BMW X5 5 stars
Volvo XC90 5 stars
KIA Sorento 4 stars

x5

xc90

sorento

M-class

santa fe

x-trail

Peugeot 807 5 stars
Renault Espace 5 stars
Hyundai Trajet 3 stars
KIA Sedona/Carnival 2 stars

espace

trajet

carnival

Kia sorento does well in the tests..atleast 4 stars..
i think the pictures tell the story..obviously now there are new models for almost alll the cars shown here...and the new tests results will come out soon..not sure about the images..

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
dude..u should've put a warnin tat the pics here r not suitable for those wif weak heart..cause when i look at it...my heart shatters...lol...to see all those nice cars...wrecked...sob...lol...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
How do they give the rating ?:dontknow:

izit by seeing whether how much impact force or damage is transfer to the passenger compartment ?

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
ambayah said:
Wah waja not bad/.
i dont think waja has done well..it has the poorest ratings..compare them to the renaults...

they have shown the waja, renault on topgear also...the same ones used during these test...the body cage of the waja was bent...the steering coloumn would have puntcured the driver ..and if u see the renault ..they were almost no damge done to the interior...

the ratings depends on the shock levels which are sent to the dummies, the damage done to the passengers (if any)...and also the strength of the inner body cage./
to find out the whole procedure...gonna have to read thier rules...

headshot

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
rollakid said:
if compare waja to that carnival ler? the carnival seems like in a worse situation than the waja.
agree, the carnival can't imagine la more tau fu than waja... btw, the m-class seems rock hard

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

the title juz to attract people...hehhe i juz wanna ask you guys... what to do with my nissan 280z fairlady car... maybe bodykits, performance blablabla... undercar neon.. anything u think that will make my car goes boom!!! here a screen shot of my car.. stock hehe

im at kelantan.. if u guys can help... owh. i wanna noe the pricing of anything u said too... :) thanks for helping in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience