Secondhand Car Needs a New Set of Tyres ASAP

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
mine 19" bro...sure koyak haha
Use Silverstone 19" :rofl: No wonder they call it Bloody Mahal Wheels :rofl:

cannot downgrade leh cos my 6pot caliper can only clear 19" with min 8.5jj , if 18" will sangkut.
6 pot...damn! LOL! Nexen I think not that costly if not wrong.
Need sifu VR2 to recommend to u liao...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Rich people macam ni lo.
haha cilakak that's y they call Banyak Makan Wang. :stupid:

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Kao!!!! 6pots!! How is the braking power? share share.
but abit noisy during bumper 2 bumper traffic cos the calipers are too grippy.
brake pads are damn kao expensive rm1.4k @ workshop. if buy myself rm900.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Use Silverstone 19" :rofl: No wonder they call it Bloody Mahal Wheels :rofl:

6 pot...damn! LOL! Nexen I think not that costly if not wrong.
Need sifu VR2 to recommend to u liao...
bugger. I edi ban Silverstone, last time bought new for my perdana ,within 6-8 months bengkak.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

bugger. I edi ban Silverstone, last time bought new for my perdana ,within 6-8 months bengkak.
:laugh: Jom la, banana leaf then tyre shopping. HupShun a lot big tyres.

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban

Danz you really budak kaya. Brake pads cost that much. The 6pots brake you install it or OEM? I love grippy brake. Don't too noisy is acceptable and currently i using IMP platinum, abit noisy during cold bite, "gok gok" sound during full stop.

PS: my pads baru RM16x (huhuhu)

guessmynames

Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
So far you use 2 in front how u feel? According to SC, he say is good. Also since Vr2turbo accept to change the tyre to SC's car haha! Traction AA with threadwear 400 wor I read. The specs look good to me la.

If u plan to change rims then 17" is not an issue. Try find see got Rims+Tyres set. If not u can try go Klang Kedai Papan. Tyres known as cheap there.

Or u can go to Hup Shun at Sunway. Seems cheap too. Just be extra careful with the workers only haha!
Thank you for the advice! :D Hopefully they won't ketuk me

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Same here, ban Silverstone ever since I skidded :rofl:

Danz you really budak kaya. Brake pads cost that much. The 6pots brake you install it or OEM? I love grippy brake. Don't too noisy is acceptable and currently i using IMP platinum, abit noisy during cold bite, "gok gok" sound during full stop.

His one is Endless Brake Kit. Surely got endless sound la. Damn makan one :laugh:

aprilstucked

Feb 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys, recently picked up at 2010 Honda Civic for a decent price about 3 weeks ago. The car runs fine and everything except I notice how much grip it lacks when it's raining (KL has been raining alot recently :bawling: ) I have not much knowledge on tyres but I took a look closely at the tyres and I noticed that it is quite bald. Even have a few bald patches. I think the previous owner sand papered his tyres, seriously. Thank goodness I never pushed the car much prior to the rain.

Anyone with Civic or something similar would tell me what tyres are your car running on and is it running well? Or just any idea what kind of tyres would be best for a 2010 Honda Civic.

Hi guessmyname, What is your current tyre brand for your honda civic?? Perhaps you can try Bridgestone turanza or Michelin P3ST? Quite good review.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Hi guys, recently picked up at 2010 Honda Civic for a decent price about 3 weeks ago. The car runs fine and everything except I notice how much grip it lacks when it's raining (KL has been raining alot recently :bawling: ) I have not much knowledge on tyres but I took a look closely at the tyres and I noticed that it is quite bald. Even have a few bald patches. I think the previous owner sand papered his tyres, seriously. Thank goodness I never pushed the car much prior to the rain.

Anyone with Civic or something similar would tell me what tyres are your car running on and is it running well? Or just any idea what kind of tyres would be best for a 2010 Honda Civic.
perhaps stating your budget is better for the zth members to recommend you the tyres....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

its aftermarket by BMW performance, made by Brembo. no choice that's the costs of the pads, im looking for a cheaper distributor, as the pads I bought its from Stuttgard.

not kaya bro but all my cash are currently channeled my car. wife bising edi:bawling:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
its aftermarket by BMW performance, made by Brembo. no choice that's the costs of the pads, im looking for a cheaper distributor, as the pads I bought its from Stuttgard.

not kaya bro but all my cash are currently channeled my car. wife bising edi:bawling:
Next time RX-7 she lagi bising :rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pad For BMW Performance 6pot - Car Accessories & Parts for sale in Bandar Sunway, Selangor

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Next time RX-7 she lagi bising :rofl:
that 1 not bising, kena whack edi like the fella appear on the papers last week, kena whack by the wife being late for buying breakfast & received 10 stitches:stupid:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
maybe can ask sifu vr2turbo & can belanja us banana leaf after that haha...jk only.
You suppose to belenja so don't push to others......hahahahahhahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Nirwana Maju? haha

Hahaha maybe the previous owner did not EXACTLY sand his tyres, but it sure looked like it. Hahaha.

The size is 16 wor. But I think if wanna change, better change the whole thing. Once and for all.
What is your original tyre size? What budget? What priorities eg. Handling, grip, comfort, durabuility?

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

SF,
im using atr sports not as good as my previous RE050. was also using Dunlop direzza but unfortunately got bengkak, that's y opted for atr sports. so far ok wattudu cannot afford new tyres use 2nd hand only :bawling:
Don't go compare RE-050 to ATR Sports loh! One is branded top range tyre one is up coming brand top tyres, so sure cannot compare. Looking at the ones fitted to bro. SC car looks okay, of course will be much better then those local entry tyres. Some more you buy second hand, so how much thread pattern balance and how old are the tyres?

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Got money, just that your priorities shift to your kids and family ma haha!
I think is more like close to PS3 tyres?
You compare ATR Sports to PS3 or RE-050?:confused:

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

cannot downgrade leh cos my 6pot caliper can only clear 19" with min 8.5jj , if 18" will sangkut.
I saw many also, at Hup Shun. GTR with 19" looking for 2nd hand tyres.....:banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Wait for Toyostone to come out, maybe better.....hahahahahahahaha:biggrin:
(Toyo take over Silverstone liao)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I dont know if this topic is discussed before..

Just wanna ask sifu out there what is the best way to clean fuel injectors?

Using additives?
Go to mechanic n ask them to clean?If so which mechanic offer this kind of service?

Sorry guys.. seems like SPM question
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience