Second hand falken azenis tyres 195/55/15 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Second hand falken azenis tyres 195/55/15 for sale

Feb 8, 2009
Second hand 4pcs of 195/55/15 falken azenis made in japan tyres half cut condition no garenti for sale. Each tyre no korek. Year 05. Still have at least 85% bunga. I have already test each tyre and dont have problem. Price rm400 for 4 tyres only without cost of transportation and other cost which buyer have to bear it. New one will cost you above 250 for each tyre without cost of transportation and other cost but for this tyre you only pay rm100 for each tyre without cost of transportation and other cost. Please call only not sms to 0195670321. Tq

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Need a little help here. I wanna change my car name from previous owner to my name. I understand that need to take the car to PUSPAKOM for inspection. My car is a satria 1.3 fully stock engine and performance all stock except body kits. Fully modified bodykits (hood, fender, front bumper, rear bumper, side skirt and spoiler ) also i change da car paint from metallic black to matte black. Do i need to change back all to stock bodykits before i go for the inspection?

Thank you so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience