searching for good mechanic

perrie

Feb 13, 2009
GUYS...pls, i need help here...im using iswara sedan with 4G91 CARBURATOR....
My car is having LOTS of problem, besides the fact that its an old car...
but i have change lots of things,

my major problem is, i always have problem with my
1. drive shaft
2. front arm
3. fuel consumption is high (400km) only for a full thank.
4. feels like under power

looking for advice and workshop some where in KLANG....
im staying in meru....so searching for workshop around the area:hmmmm:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
hi sir, i can suggest a good mechanic, but he is situated in gombak sir..

for the bad fuel consumption, are u using the 4g91's electro-carburetor?

perrie

Feb 13, 2009
Im not sure about the electro-carburetor....is there any physical way to see it?

the good mechanic you were saying, what is the name of the mechanic and the workshop? maybe ill go for a visit some day.

its difficult to find good mechanic who knows alot about carburetor now a days....
and most of them cheat on the item in order to get more business....

i hope, with your help i will finally able to lessen my headache....:mad:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
the workshop is called bengkel ayof sir, as long as i know them, they are good people sir..

an electro carb does fueling based on the butterfly opening and signal from the O2 sensor. oh yes, it has its own ecu dis type of carburetor, which i doubt was fitted in. not much mechanic knows about dis, so IF they fit this type of carburetor onto ur engine, the fueling wont be perfect as so many things are amiss.

ive done few of this engine, and the best thing to do is use a fully mechanical carb, i suggest a good malaysia iswara carb sir, or better yet get an injection kit for the 4g9x and fir dat in for a better tune. i remember vaguely dis carb has a green gear wheel on its side sir, try checking dat out..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.
My ride is a wira SE (manual). I notice that my steering wheel vibrates quite alot when idling. The dashboard all ok..nvr vibrate..only the steering vibrates quite a lot. I have changed my front and rear bush to superpro. Even the steering rack bush is superpro. I actually chamged it hoping it will solve the problem but it didnt. What could possibly be the cause of this vibration?

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience