Seal kit or top overhaul kit.

12savefuel

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
Hey guys, can we find locally seal kit for VQ30DE. I need valve cover gasket, spark plug oil seal, rubber washer for the valve cover etc, as my car is leaking oil. Or do we have to order the parts individually?

Do they have OEM or they only have OE Nissan. Where to get (KL/PJ) and price if any?

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Hey guys, can we find locally seal kit for VQ30DE. I need valve cover gasket, spark plug oil seal, rubber washer for the valve cover etc, as my car is leaking oil. Or do we have to order the parts individually?

Do they have OEM or they only have OE Nissan. Where to get (KL/PJ) and price if any?
Bro, there is a Nissan S/parts shop @ Sea Park selling OEM/Oe Nissan parts . Their prices are reasonable and most importantly, its ori. Will pm u the no if u want..:proud:

12savefuel

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
Bro, there is a Nissan S/parts shop @ Sea Park selling OEM/Oe Nissan parts . Their prices are reasonable and most importantly, its ori. Will pm u the no if u want..:proud:
you refering Sim Ghee?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): This is one loaded Altezza. Packed with a parts list even Taniguchi would be proud to drift with. Firstly, based on a 1JZ conversion, it's then treated to a 2JZ block, and then fully balanced with parts like HKS 264 cams, HKS pulleys, HKS extractors, HKS 3040 Turbo, HKS plumbing, HKS intercooler, HKS relocator oil filter, HKS oil cooler,
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience