Scratched Paint!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
urgent! urgent! need help! today i got a looong scratch at the passengers door side. one long scratch. i was abouut to reverse un front of this one uncle house.. he just look at me then "scrreeeech" habis! the dent is not deep, a little. but the paint seems peeling off. summore rain season. aiyah.

anybody could suggest me whats the best to do? buy a can spray? or theres a shop that repair a bit this paint problem. please tell me the place and the price. thanks...

need to do something asap....im in ipoh......

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
its not peeling like BIg one.. just flakes... but can see the metal inside :(

MrKoo

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
KL
takuya... i suggest u go rite now to any paint/car shop and inquire ady about wat can be done... go to many shops and ask, and choose the shop that can do for u the best way that suit ur budget... dun waste time here ady zth cant spray the paint back for u ... good luck. :smile:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Dear MrKoo,its 9.38pm now.. almost all car shop in ipoh is closed. the reason i need the places name is so i can budget my time, as weel as my money. im working in the day...

dawn

Aug 29, 2005
Penang
if it's just a scratch... you think a touch up paint pen would work?

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
dawn said:
if it's just a scratch... you think a touch up paint pen would work?
hi i recomend u a good shop la.. just took my car yest.. he is my neighbour... work damm chun.. cheap n best.. can touch up n cant tell d diff one..fast also inspite so many cars there.. in usj area..
contact me if u want to know where la.. think wont cost more than 50-60 bucks la. my number 0129149446.. just lending a helping hand.. can belanja me makan if really cheap k.. haha

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
aiyo sori sori... u in ipoh ah.... aiyo my mistake.. ipoh everywhere also cheap one la... got one in bercham very cheap n good one..dunno shop name

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Thanks DR78, will go to bercham straight after work tomorrow...

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
bro...at the mean time go get those long stickers n stick on it 1st since it's raining...then i guess better get it sprayed..
cos if u touch up the paint..i guess that it'll look diff

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
covered the scratch with car wax 2night, to prevent oxydization 4 while...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You’ve probably seen the original, titled C'etait un Rendezvous, but this video of a Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera and Porsche 911 GT3 running rampant through the streets of City of Lights could count as a modern day interpretation of the original with some meaner machines.

Both machines have professionally trained drivers behind the wheel doing their thing in a semi-controlled environment, so no local cover versions please. They go fender-to-fender on a full lap of Paris, so enjoy the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience