Scratch and Haze Remover

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Hi there! I've been following your forum for some time now. So I thot I would contribute something.

Guys, a few days ago, a flying metal sheet hit my car. It caused a few scratches to the bumper and left side skirting and door. Sigh.. so I thot I will need to send it for respray... ... until I tried this product called Formula 1 Scratch Out® Scratch and Haze Remover

I bought it from ACE Hardware store in Mid Valley. It helped removed the scratches..but not the deep ones or the old scratches. At least it saves me the trip to the car paint workshop. I bought the heavy duty version in the round container.

Then a few days later, it was my mom's turn. She graze her black honda city against a pillar... and it scrap the rear door and wheel arch. Thankfully the scractches were not deep. After successfully removing the scratches, I waxed it with Meguire Gold Class Wax and it looked like new

http://www.formula1wax.com/html/rubbingCompounds.htm

regards

Dennis

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Well all the Scratch Remover don't really "remove" your scratch, just FILL the scratch. After few car wash you will see your scratch again...

Just like your face have pinple, you use makeup to cover it temporary.

Just my 2 cent ;)

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Is it? damn.... but this product works on any color car. It's not like that Turtle Wax Polish which comes with a lipstick /crayon which u will need to buy the same color as ur car color.

Hmmm... I'll let u know the results later after I wash my car ok?