Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
KLCC when? What Car?
KLCC, i think last month, Evo. u can read the thread in " Car Crimes and Security"

Bump:
those driving hot cars ought to be careful when parking/leaving their cars....
just rcv sms from my fren, his car just disappear out side his house this morning... not hot car... just a old bmw e30...:mad:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
So sad leh everyday got people lost car..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
when this crime wont finishlah......
u know wat, as wat i heard from some 1 in lokap for over a week, he told me......

a bunch of xxxxxxx, can drink guiness stout inside... xxxxx, they still no fear coz their Dat*k boss will jamin them soon....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Erm , the P***s or the lokap people??

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
not only car get stolen, even my fren's son bicycle for his school ride oso got stolen.

In the school compound samor, with pad locks. Maybe some scrap people desparate to make business....

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Lol..very normal le..last time , when i cycled to school on saturdays..my and my friends tyre kena pancit by some idiots..even the plastic valve cap also want to curi..cheap people..:mad::mad:

nikewai

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
hi.. i've just come back from Pyramid. went there to see the carpark security officer, hoping that they allow me to view the recording from the parking exit cctv.. i was just hoping to see who was the idiot that drove my car out from the parking exit.. as expected, they were not helpful at all..

anyway, the common answer they gave me was 'this case has been reported to the police and the cctv recording was handed to the police, we have done our part. we can't simply let you view the recording as you wish, even if you are the owner of the missing car'... in fact, whether they really handed over the cctv recording to the police or not still remains as question mark to me... i hope they did...

so guys, please do your own safety precaution when you park your car in the parking.. the lesson i learnt this time is try not to park at those far end or conner parking lot.. most of these places are blind spots without cctv coverage... i have learnt my lesson, i hope you will not be the next car theft victims....

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
sob , why you went there so late?..

nikewai

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
i went there again today actually just to see if there is any good news about my car... last week they told me they will extract the recording from the cctv system parking exit and pass it to the police. i was curious to know if they manage to capture the person who drove my car out from the parking... but they did not allow me to view the recording...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
hi.. i've just come back from Pyramid. went there to see the carpark security officer, hoping that they allow me to view the recording from the parking exit cctv.. i was just hoping to see who was the idiot that drove my car out from the parking exit.. as expected, they were not helpful at all..

anyway, the common answer they gave me was 'this case has been reported to the police and the cctv recording was handed to the police, we have done our part. we can't simply let you view the recording as you wish, even if you are the owner of the missing car'... in fact, whether they really handed over the cctv recording to the police or not still remains as question mark to me... i hope they did...

so guys, please do your own safety precaution when you park your car in the parking.. the lesson i learnt this time is try not to park at those far end or conner parking lot.. most of these places are blind spots without cctv coverage... i have learnt my lesson, i hope you will not be the next car theft victims....
i went there again today actually just to see if there is any good news about my car... last week they told me they will extract the recording from the cctv system parking exit and pass it to the police. i was curious to know if they manage to capture the person who drove my car out from the parking... but they did not allow me to view the recording...
HUH , you went there twice???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First off thank you in advance to those whom provide useful and creative impute to the project I'm working on.

For warning: This is not in the least the typical mod. project, purely aesthetic and not using any conventional mod kits or going for any kind of traditional theme. So this may not be of interest many of you.

Heres the deal. I bought a badly vandalized, somewhat weathered Saturn SL1 (compact 4 door sedan) for $500. All the mechanical workings and general running health of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience