price still can nego.
call u many time.
if can nego.... sms 016-4283638

ridz1979

Known Member
May 1, 2006
Shah Alam
crsam,

fyi, that is the best last time i post rm 250. u can see i have edit my post and put it rm 180 due I'm going to let go my car end of this month.

Ok my final selling price is rm 160. If you not interested it okey cause i'm going to post my theard in SGTI club from soon. You can come to collect the goods at Shah Alam area. Thanks

Regards,
Wan

justlikeu

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
Subang Jaya
Dear All,

Just converted my engine and would like to sell the following item.

3. Fly Wheel complete with cluth plate set RM 650 nego. (Fly Wheel only RM 280 & Cluth plate Set Rm 100) Firm & self collect.

All item is good and working condition can call or sms for best price at 019-226 5232. Thanks

Regard,
Wan
Bro...
i don really understand for the flywheel set... wat i understand is flywheel (RM280) + clutch plate set (RM100) = RM380, BUT wat is Fly Wheel complete with cluth plate set RM 650 nego means??

thanks

ridz1979

Known Member
May 1, 2006
Shah Alam
justlikeu.

Basically i'm selling my flywheel complete with cluth plate rm 650. Than i got hundred of call some want only flywheel and some want only cluth plate and nego like crazy.

That why i put flywheel rm 280 & clutch plate set rm 100. Total rm 380 (price reduce like crazy but yet still people call me for discount.)

More or less that is the story that i want to share with U. Thanks

Regards,
WAN

justlikeu

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
Subang Jaya
justlikeu.

Basically i'm selling my flywheel complete with cluth plate rm 650. Than i got hundred of call some want only flywheel and some want only cluth plate and nego like crazy.

That why i put flywheel rm 280 & clutch plate set rm 100. Total rm 380 (price reduce like crazy but yet still people call me for discount.)

More or less that is the story that i want to share with U. Thanks

Regards,
WAN
thanks for ur explaination very much... GTi flywheel can fit wira 1.5 rite?

ridz1979

Known Member
May 1, 2006
Shah Alam
Justlikeu,

After discuss with my pomen, he confirmed that the flywheel can fit in to wira gearbox but need to do some modification with clutch housing and plate. The best way if you interested on this item better view the good 1st and discuss further with my pomen on how much cost and time to do it (installation).

From their you decide whether worth it or not. I just want to help you or maybe if you have your own pomen please refer to him.

Regards,
Wan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just a couple of weekends ago, we were invited to participate in a Lotus Cars-only drive to Genting Highlands along with Ex-F1 legend, current Lotus Ambassador Jean Alesi and Gino Rosato, Director of Corporate Operations at Group Lotus. It was a drive not-to-be-missed for me not just because the Genting Highlands' uphill route is still one my favourite weekend pastime, or the opportunity to drive with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience