Satria GTi Owner Headcount

damn!!! i hate those bugger car thieves!!! i had my gti oso ripped off the door handle pessenger side last weekend.. the lock had been taken out.. no doubt there will be another attempt.. happen around kajang where i parkd my car outside d apartmnt.. now i need to change the whole set of locks.. u guys no how much to spend.. exclude the ignition stering key coz i'd install a new key.. sigh~ luckily the thief didnt manage to get into my car.. but still!!!!! he ripped off my door.. got scratches n need some knockin n touch ups...
so guys.. be extra carefull where u put ur beloved gti.. even a hot car after stop production.. i would rather buy a beemer instead.. lol :hmmmm:

damn!!! i hate those bugger car thieves!!! i had my gti oso ripped off the door handle pessenger side last weekend.. the lock had been taken out.. no doubt there will be another attempt.. happen around kajang where i parkd my car outside d apartmnt.. now i need to change the whole set of locks.. u guys no how much to spend.. exclude the ignition stering key coz i'd install a new key.. sigh~ luckily the thief didnt manage to get into my car.. but still!!!!! he ripped off my door.. got scratches n need some knockin n touch ups...
so guys.. be extra carefull where u put ur beloved gti.. even a hot car after stop production.. i would rather buy a beemer instead.. lol :hmmmm:

i`ll change mine after the attempt of mtf bugger last time..it cost me around rm300..

not cheap u know!!! damnd la thieves.. aiyo.. bro, u get a new proton key or some any other brand? i asked proton, they quote me that price oso.. hav to leave the car 1 whole day summore

Notaracer. similar incident happended to me sometime in late 2006.
Kopak the handle and keyhole missing.
Replacement for all the locks bout that price. But not proton key.
Some kind of security key.

I did mine bout half a day. 1 day is too long la..
Also make sure the shop that u go to is a trustworthy one. Important point.

When it comes to owning a gti, u never attempt to save $$$ on security features.

aper nak jadi ler ngn dowg2 nie...
xder kje len ker...
bio ler budak2 satria gti dapat tido mlm ngn lena...xder pkir sgt psl KERETA dowg...

itu la.. old2 car oso wanna kopak.. if hero enough try la take ferrari ke, porche ke.. mastards btol! :mad:

not cheap u know!!! damnd la thieves.. aiyo.. bro, u get a new proton key or some any other brand? i asked proton, they quote me that price oso.. hav to leave the car 1 whole day summore

yup mine was proton key...yalah not cheap...damm bastard the f#k@ theif...

guys...there's a version 9 scooby on sale...its on cars for sale thread...price a bit high, but highly nego for serious buyers...

:banghead:
dear fellow friends....my GTi was stolen dis mornin in usj 13..
kindly need ur help 2 find it...now very300x sad...

plat no WGX 627..
standard only...
silver color...
other is black color sport rims (taiwan) n my bumper lips
is black (fibre-last 3 month got accident)

hopefully can contact me if u or friends or enibedi see it...
better call the police first if found it...

012-2779342 (ejat)

really appreciate ur help......

Gti pisang panas la bro...nothing to do with police maa....if jumpa pun..just casis body bogel..parts all takde...so paham2 je...i also worried now....:hmmmm:

sigh~ wtf... i'm sorry bout that bro.. will do look around
hav any aftermarket alarm used on the car?

Gti pisang panas la bro...nothing to do with police maa....if jumpa pun..just casis body bogel..parts all takde...so paham2 je...i also worried now....:hmmmm:

Yup, thats true. There's 1 right infront of the proton show room in glenmarie (Porsche). Saw the car abandoned but fully kitted 1 week and stripped by the following week :rofl:

ermm...someone try gi tgk...maybe someone car.....ermm...aposal bleh ada dpn proton lak...:hmmmm:

Im thinking of letting go of my ride. Perhaps downgrading :hmmmm:

Brief specs about my ride -

Satria GTi 4G93P MMC ECU Year 2000

Engine -
4g93p
Full Overhauled at 100k KM + (19k KM now after overhaul)
New Mountings
New Fuel Pump
Maintanance Free Battery
Mivec 60mm Throttle Body
K&N Drop In Air Filter
Hotbits 4-2-1 Extractor
Rimus Mid Bullet
2.2" Piping
HKS Super Drager Muffler

Chassis And Wheels -
Standard GTi Rims (One cap missing)
Barum Bravuris 205/45/16 - 85% Thread
HWL Hi-Lo Adjustables (Just serviced, changed oil seal, valve, etc cost me RM600 for all 4 pieces with receipt and warranty)

Interior -
Standard Satria GTi
New SGTI Carpet
New Underneath Carpet
Recaro Enjoy Non tear very good condition
Clean and Non Smoking Owner

ICE - Sony HU with 4 Standard Speakers

Exterior -
Standard Satria GTi
All windows gold tinted

The Ugly -
The fabric under the gearknob is separated due to the ring that hold the fabric abit broken. Its only cosmetic issue. The left back adjustable absorber got slightly noise, but not dangerous, I rectified during the adjustables service, anyway it can be done by changing the rod inside the absorbers for RM100 (I can order for you). No rear seat headrest, was stolen but I dont recall where. One rim cap missing.

Overall the car is in good condition, hardly find any scratches on the body and interior is good too. Well maintained. No tappet sound and the car is very smooth and not to say powerful, but you know how does an SGTI perform so its better than the stock one.

Im looking for around RM32k if possible. Thanks. Havent put up for sale because still deciding but if you guys interested or got any buyer then good la.

Last edited:
Hello Evo Taicho ! Everyone is so quiet nowadays, even the SGTi official forum having the same situation. I wonder where everyone go.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom