Satria GTi Owner Headcount

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Thanks bro...hoped it was a dream. Lastnight was still ok, today, realising 'she's'gone...damn...new rims, new tyres...owned it for only 6 months....

just Polished and waxed 'her last weekend.....damn....

Last time I lost my car, that evening I just sticked my roadtax and just renew my insurance. God knows if the thief was earlier, I would have gotten nothing back from insurance.

You hang on ok, those thieves definitely deserve a well punishment, castrate them will be good and feed the dogs.

patient fadhil..ive lost mine too before :( but lucky they(police) found back after 2 weeks,almost wanna buy new car with whichever left in bank at dat time..but still eying for another GTI (tak serik!)..condition? dont wanna tell u lah..one word 'skeleton'..

call insurance (use tokio marine)..got recover 19k,then because of GTi items very rare and not in production line nemore..so have to use ZTH and travel to almost every workshop n kedai potong to buy one by one (almost 4 month to complete)..then claim back to insurance..coz insurance ask me to buy r3 items to replace but i say cannot laa,howcome in geran JPJ stated GTi but looks R3..poyo bits..if GTi then GTi laa kan?

only recently i found ori GTi carpets..thanx to tommy,and now its fully restored! But my dashboard meter panel pulak pecah (i mean the brackets inside)..so i'm looking for it now,new or used satria gti dashboard meter panel..anyone who do saw or have any info on how to buy this item?..please let me know k! :D

hye there termizi! long time no see..welcome back bro :D

Hye abang hafiz ! Yeah after quite some times, thinking of going back play car. Seems like your case like mine. Haih, those were the days. Now even go to 7 Eleven I'll lock my car with steering lock. Let ppl say we are paranoid, the car isnt even them, let alone tasting losing it.

huh? where?

Mine was stolen at Menara Milenium, Pusat Bandar Damansara Frida,10th Oct. Parked along the road. WHR 6888, stock colour. Just changed rims(samurai imitation 16's,) & falken tyres...bout 2k gone there..just polished & waxed my car....not at kedai...manual man...took me days only to get the car stolen...

argh...anyone got contacts with Berjaya Insurance??? They say if you dont have contacts at insurance...my claims will be stalled and reduced as much as they can....

Plus, just repaired my abs, HKS Powerflow...thats just the car...my valuables inside...camper & onitsuka tiger shoes in the boot, smart tag and 2 touch n go's(thanks God only a few ringgit left in the cards)...

Anyone, appreciate if anyone can help me out here i.e. tips to claim insurance and any leads on where my car might have been taken?????...tks

I'll keep an eye on it.

Any news from the police yet? Hope u can get it back asap....

I think we all shld install those car recovery alarm like captor, even it's damn expensive....

yea
i tink we shud install that
cz gti now is still a very hot item for those bastards

Nope..they've remained silent...I'll be dropping by to Brickfield Pol.Station tomORrow to send my grant & cover note for the police to blacklist my car at JPJ.

Bout the alarm, yeah, definitely gonna install one after this..dont need captor...there's an alternative, i.e. GSM something..uses Maxis's friend finder + their proprietaryalarm system to track the car's location...w/shop is somewher in seri kembangan abt rm900 i think..

Planned to buy it when i first bought the car but used the money get new rims & tyres..sigh...btw guys..let me know if suddenly there's lots of supply for GTI stock parts at any workshops you go...since these two months alone abt 3 cars have been stolen, would be great if u can help ask around...ask if they have any stock muffler & tailpipes or other rare parts..any shop that can provide it is a culprit to me...

Hye Fadhil!

Call this person to review your loss, this person is the adjuster of loss (accidents, stolen cars). His nAme Muhammad Jamil from MALAYAN ADJUSTMENT COMPANY SDN BHD (017-6902298) email: [email protected] tel:03-20261011 fax: 03-20269075. This Jamil is the adjuster, even every insurance company will pass the case to adjuster to review how much the loss and how much the claims would be..so if you can kawtim with him,he can help you k! He help me much before, even i got extra few cash to buy new advanti rims for my stolen GTi..hehe nice guy he is :D

Just make sure, he can liaise with your insurance (bejaya-sompo insurance).its better for you to bring him if later you car have been discovered somehow..all the best! just be patient..

cheers'

I'll keep an eye on it.

Any news from the police yet? Hope u can get it back asap....

I think we all shld install those car recovery alarm like captor, even it's damn expensive....

Can install..but never show or paste sticker (at door glass or any part of car) to tell others ur using 'Captor' or any special alarms. Coz those thief got their own handy 'alarm disarm' manual for each alarm/immobilizer we use/purchase. Once they know, its easy for them to tackle the problem..ie: easy for them to 'kopak' your car..hehehe

So..once install,no matter how much money it cost you..dont tell/show the brand of the alarm,just keep it to your self...

Last edited:
psssttt! guys..y dont u pay a visit at small workshop/chop-shop near jalan tandang,PJ..same row with Campbell soup factory...there quite often to see GTi chop-chop parts as in full car but the car cut into half d (during my visits that time)..once bought from them (dashboard parts) and they require our name, i/c no. and our phone number to be on the receipt..i ask "waa..ic pon nak juga ka?" they reply.."ya laa..incase.." ...ask back "kenapa INCASE?" ..they just smile..

not joking, my friend when to buy his EK parts last 3 month still suprise and call me and ask whether i need anything else for my GTi coz he said.."got new Gti parts here laa bro"..again!!

Thanks a lot bro. Just emailed Jamil. I'll call him in a short while. By the way, when you said he helped you a lot, how much did it cost? I mean did he charge anything? Berjaya said they'll appoint Logan Loss Adjusters, has anyone heard of them?any contacts?

Thanks a lot bro. Just emailed Jamil. I'll call him in a short while. By the way, when you said he helped you a lot, how much did it cost? I mean did he charge anything? Berjaya said they'll appoint Logan Loss Adjusters, has anyone heard of them?any contacts?

Dont have to pay a single cent, the cost will falls into insurance bill which the insurance will pay to him..not us :) sorry bro,never heard bout logan adjusters..

Good one there hafidz, thanks for the adjuster contact. Might need it one day (hopefully wont)

And fadhil, get all the help you can, dont worry about the adjuster they appoint, you can appoint one too (from the hafidz contact), and dont really trust those adjuster's words, sometimes they are making profits (they cooperate with panel workshops to make money)

Anyway, all the best ok, wer praying for you.

p/s: got new toy for my babe yesterday :biggrin:

Mine was stolen at Menara Milenium, Pusat Bandar Damansara Frida,10th Oct. Parked along the road. WHR 6888, stock colour. Just changed rims(samurai imitation 16's,) & falken tyres...bout 2k gone there..just polished & waxed my car....not at kedai...manual man...took me days only to get the car stolen...

argh...anyone got contacts with Berjaya Insurance??? They say if you dont have contacts at insurance...my claims will be stalled and reduced as much as they can....

Plus, just repaired my abs, HKS Powerflow...thats just the car...my valuables inside...camper & onitsuka tiger shoes in the boot, smart tag and 2 touch n go's(thanks God only a few ringgit left in the cards)...

Anyone, appreciate if anyone can help me out here i.e. tips to claim insurance and any leads on where my car might have been taken?????...tks

Hi Fadhil,

Sorry to hear bout your car, heard about it from a friend of yours (Al-Fadli from S.alam). Another gti got stolen, today or yesterday. got a text from another car buddy. Registration number WFD 3139. Let me know if you've seen this car cruising by...

Regards,
Fariq
012 - 393 9290

Holy COW !

I was stuck in the traffic just now due to FLOOD ! It was scary experience tho.

It was happening near the Pandan Indah roundabout, right infront of Cheras used car shops and Cheras Leisure Mall. Thank god I was on the way to Kajang and the road is kinda higher than the opposite one. Once I went out from the roundabout, there were Waja and Kancil stopped infront of me, they couldnt go through the flood ,the Waja had to do reverse, but this Kancil was very tough I'd say, he managed to go through the water (imagine the water is as high as our number plate). Looking at him going through, I also tried too, and the engine was stalling, shit man, but thank god I managed to go through too. Luckily and thank god. And few cars behind me stucked and the drivers had to abandon their car as the water is flowing rapidly. The opposite direction was worse (right infront of Cheras Used Car Shop) lotsa ppl trapped in the flood and pity them.

Ok, managed to come back here and reply, but my driver side fender seems came out abit, and there's squeeky sound comes from the engine, will get it checked tomorrow. It was helluva experience. Takut takut !

Hi Fadhil,

Sorry to hear bout your car, heard about it from a friend of yours (Al-Fadli from S.alam). Another gti got stolen, today or yesterday. got a text from another car buddy. Registration number WFD 3139. Let me know if you've seen this car cruising by...

Regards,
Fariq
012 - 393 9290

Owh Mi God, another one ? This is getting on the nerves man. Will keep looking for it aite. Owh btw, I advice you guys do a note in your phone, list down the stolen car's number plate and contact, so that if you are on the road and spotted any GTi, at least you can check it out, this is the least we can do to help our unfortunate friends here.

First word, DAMN !

My engine now got really really loud squeaking sound from the timing belt !

Will get to mech for a check up over the weekend. Hopefully nothing happens. Will update aite.

i agree..we should make a note in our hp...in case....really takut laa....:mad:

What i used to be proud to own scares the living daylight outta me right now. Owning a sgti is worse than owning a ferrari!

hahahaha...u allwatch 999 at TV3..about car theift nowaday..and car security..aposal dia show CAPTOR weakness...buduu laa...:rolleyes:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom