TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
Evrything went smooth...only kna 3k++...Denda...hahahaha! that fucker..i donno wat happen..BTW im at the Formula drift Malaysia.....im working here.....under gthe MYEG booth~, my company~:biggrin:..haish!

chkh

Known Member
Jan 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Awesome thread/post hornydrifter!!Support you all the way la..good that he didnt die..so now he can live on to suffer!
i was lucky as i own a gti that got broken in 3 times but is still with me after all this time!is like the car really wants to stay with me..lol..and for those other satria/wira owners thinking to buy cheap gti ori parts, please la, stop and think la, where got free lunch on earth1? plus, why must take gti stuff? after market product damn nice also la, some even nicer than gti's bodykit la..why do you wanna modify ur car to look exactly like another car? got money to mod must create ur own style ma..so when ppl ask u, "wow, you got a gti?" and u say "oh, no la..satria 1.3 only.." nice feel meh? on the other hand, if u get garang bodykit, then ppl will straight say " nice ride!" knowing that is not a gti but it still looks cool if u get it ryte!! come on ppl..if there is no demand, there wont be supply..simple economics! the pencuri and the ppl who demand for gti parts really dont know how much they make the gti owner suffer, perhaps when we do catch them, we should remove one side of their kidney/ or any other parts but they still live on to know the feeling of losing something precious to them!! anyways we're short of ppl donating kidneys and other organs..hehe..

peace out ppl! :D

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Evrything went smooth...only kna 3k++...Denda...hahahaha! that fucker..i donno wat happen..BTW im at the Formula drift Malaysia.....im working here.....under gthe MYEG booth~, my company~:biggrin:..haish!
can help me renew my roadtax for free..?? i buy u nasi lemak ayam :smokin:

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
3k to teach tat fcuker a lesson? worth it... dun wallop him die.... cacat him enough liao...

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
That’s really unfair for them to charge u man, u are doing a good cause for the whole country, they would never know that everyday how many GTI's been smashed / stolen and under surveillance of irresponsible idiots. Keep up the good work and we hope that the authorities are looking at issues of car theft at the same level as Robbery cases or murder cases. I’ve been the victim of this twice and imagine the hassle of settling it with insurance and u have to fork out cash just to repair the damage. Mad Respect to u hornydrifter!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes, a lot of Satria GTI where i can see in this zth site reported stolen. Really hot cars for now...just be more careful guys but still a steering lock does make a different...That's why no matter where i go or even for a short while at supermarkets, i would put on my steering lock. Looking forward to even install the PRo iCe security since car thefts is that bad nowadays...

We will never know when we will be that unlucky...better to be safe than sorry

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Yes, a lot of Satria GTI where i can see in this zth site reported stolen. Really hot cars for now...just be more careful guys but still a steering lock does make a different...That's why no matter where i go or even for a short while at supermarkets, i would put on my steering lock. Looking forward to even install the PRo iCe security since car thefts is that bad nowadays...

We will never know when we will be that unlucky...better to be safe than sorry

I don’t think a steering lock is enough bro. My 1st GTI was stolen with the steering lock on. I think most of u have seen before that was a show on TV (Smartshop) where they demo that no matter how strong ur Steering lock they will cut ur steering instead of the lock and slide it open!

2 Way alarms are more reliable as you got real time info of the security of your car. Doesn’t cost much around RM400 - 600 but at least you know the status of your car whenever you are far away from your car.

Totally worth it for the safety of your car. :biggrin:

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
two way is only active informing only.. if you park your car far away.. by the time you come to the resque.. its already gone in 60 second and gone far-far away beyond 2way comm... the least a broken window or damage car lock... GPS and tracking system is good... until they uninstall the tracking device or tdismantle the whole vehicle.. adding fuel cut off switch hidden also is a good way... other way option is to remove the steering n lock the steering neck but it is hasle to bring the stering along wherever you go.. but.. a tow method can still be used...

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
two way is only active informing only.. if you park your car far away.. by the time you come to the resque.. its already gone in 60 second and gone far-far away beyond 2way comm... the least a broken window or damage car lock... GPS and tracking system is good... until they uninstall the tracking device or tdismantle the whole vehicle.. adding fuel cut off switch hidden also is a good way... other way option is to remove the steering n lock the steering neck but it is hasle to bring the stering along wherever you go.. but.. a tow method can still be used...
Yes, Secret switches are good also, but place it at places where they cant think of. COupled with a 2 way alarm, you have ample time to react. Also, park at proper carpark laaa.... Dont park at deserted carparks or roadside for long time and always do walkabouts at your car hourly or halfhourly if possible.

Like when i was at this shopping complex in subang, i did an hourly check to my car (becoz the carpark is quite close to the eating place :biggrin: ) I saw 2 dudes around my car, one acting by sitting on my bonnet, while another one at the side peeking thru the window. Immediately i activate the alarm from a distance and they fleed!

Just sharing......:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm now using very hard sport spring with standard abs, so i want my ride be more soft and smooth, not bumpy one... so anyone can suggest the best absober in market that match with my "keras" sport spring?..... my budget only 700++.
How about APM perfom, monroe sensatrac? or anyone have used b4?
my ride is Satria 1.6.

tq sifus..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience