Satria GTI...HOT CAR FOT THIEF'S!!!!!!

LizardKing

Aug 22, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
this was in yesterday's papers.
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/1/13/nation/5459831&sec=nation

Man nabs thieves months after theft

KUALA LUMPUR: Four months after his Proton Satria GTI was stolen, a man chanced upon his car at a parking lot near Jalan Kuchai Lama here.

The 33-year-old man was surprised to see the car still bearing his licence plate at about 2.15pm yesterday.

He also noticed that a nearby Honda Civic had sports rims that he had fitted onto his car.

He then flagged down a passing police patrol car and in the resulting ambush, two men aged 26 and 36 were arrested as they approached the vehicles.

Brickfields Deputy OCPD Supt Azri Abdul Rahman said one of the men had three previous criminal records and the other had been recently released from a drug rehabilitation centre.

Further checks revealed that the Honda Civic was reported stolen in 2006.

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
tO TITAN-REV.....SURE ahh..i help u renew ur ins + rxtax u blanja me nasik ayam??!! err...i tink u blanja me super single clutch better..my carr need it..hehehe..

TO the rest of ZTH forumer..tq soo much for ur support....3k..to me is a lot..that money sapose to spend on a new clutch..but.hell..its all worth it...but then..my name is already smeared...got record with d cops...damnit~..as for the fucker who stole my kazen's car..nvr heard from him again...i tink he scared his other arm will break again...

TQ all....AND AGAIN....JUST A REMINDER....WE AT ZTH..IF EVER FIND U FUCKERS STEAL OR FUCKED UP PPLS HARD EARN RIDE...WE WONT HESITATE TO FUCKED U UP......HARDDDDD!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
tO TITAN-REV.....SURE ahh..i help u renew ur ins + rxtax u blanja me nasik ayam??!! err...i tink u blanja me super single clutch better..my carr need it..hehehe..

TO the rest of ZTH forumer..tq soo much for ur support....3k..to me is a lot..that money sapose to spend on a new clutch..but.hell..its all worth it...but then..my name is already smeared...got record with d cops...damnit~..as for the fucker who stole my kazen's car..nvr heard from him again...i tink he scared his other arm will break again...

TQ all....AND AGAIN....JUST A REMINDER....WE AT ZTH..IF EVER FIND U FUCKERS STEAL OR FUCKED UP PPLS HARD EARN RIDE...WE WONT HESITATE TO FUCKED U UP......HARDDDDD!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:
after see this, suddenly get HARDDDDDDD!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
err........bro...im straight ok...err...ur scaring mee~
hahahaha... i'm straight too bro... ahhahaha:biggrin::thefinger:

i mean, my baton in car suddenly get hard...:proud:

abgDOL

Jan 21, 2010
terennganu
i'm planning to change my current car to satria GTi but when i read this thread make me scared to own one...hrmm...:biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i'm planning to change my current car to satria GTi but when i read this thread make me scared to own one...hrmm...:biggrin:
my opinion, dun get the SGTI, just get the SR3...:biggrin:

Dun worry...my "baton" is kept safely....will only use it to "whack" girls....:biggrin:
hahahahahaha....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
i dun keep it safely, coz need to take out everyday & night.... to let water ma...:rofl::rofl:

Nov 22, 2009
terengganu
last week in mudah have ppl to let got full exterior GTI bodypart.the ppl come from terengganu.anybody myb can usha2..http://www.mudah.my/Body-part-GTI-full-Original-5041219.htm

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Assalamualaikum n hello...
I'm using 4G13 carbie and would like to upgrade to injection+supercharger.. I've heard that only 4G15 injection set can be use.. So people out there, can somebody gimme some suggestions or links to have the set.. TQ.. :))
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience