satria GTI got stolen..

jack1234

500 RPM

jack1234

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2006
hi guys,
NO PLATE:NBC2773

well my car got stolen about a year ago AT SUBANG JAYA SS14,I BELIEVE ITS A INSIDE JOB CAUSE THE CAR CAME OUT FROM WORKSHOP(from usj1) FEW DAYS LATER THEN ITS STOLEN OUTSIDE MY FRIEND HOUSE IN THE MID NIGHT NO SOUND OF ALARM N THE EXHAUST CAUSE THEY WERE PUSHING THE CAR FUTHER TO START IT.n this afternoon i went to police station to check they found my car already or not and the answer is no......after come out from workshop my car roadtax over due.so now i cant claim my inssurans(shits)now i got to pay bank.(I WILL REWARD IF SOMEBODY FINDS MY CAR RMxxxx.)but i nd to prove thats my car laa...

so i need u guys to help out.....
my car colour is ori GTI silver(mild condition).is dented at rear bumper n abit black at the muffler,a huge front mounted evo 3 intercooler and light blue colour intercooler piping at the front(ori bumper no.plate at d side),using 16inch dark brown n crome tip advan rg2(replica),recaro stickers n both side of rear mirror,its a hid lights,nardi steering,apexi boost meter,semi bucket bride seats at the driver side..

nowadays people will change other plates n drive the car...if u buddies see almost the same gti as i mention above pls have a closer look.it might be mine..really nd u guys to help here very appreciate.anything u can just call me up 0122723099 if got any suspect....thank you very much brothers.......

Last edited:

jack1234

500 RPM

jack1234

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2006
hi guys,
NO PLATE:NBC2773

well my car got stolen about a year ago AT SUBANG JAYA SS14,I BELIEVE ITS A INSIDE JOB CAUSE THE CAR CAME OUT FROM WORKSHOP(from usj1) FEW DAYS LATER THEN ITS STOLEN OUTSIDE MY FRIEND HOUSE IN THE MID NIGHT NO SOUND OF ALARM N THE EXHAUST CAUSE THEY WERE PUSHING THE CAR FUTHER TO START IT.n this afternoon i went to police station to check they found my car already or not and the answer is no......after come out from workshop my car roadtax over due.so now i cant claim my inssurans(shits)now i got to pay bank.(I WILL REWARD IF SOMEBODY FINDS MY CAR RMxxxx.)but i nd to prove thats my car laa...

so i need u guys to help out.....
my car colour is ori GTI silver(mild condition).is dented at rear bumper n abit black at the muffler,a huge front mounted evo 3 intercooler and light blue colour intercooler piping at the front(ori bumper no.plate at d side),using 16inch dark brown n crome tip advan rg2(replica),recaro stickers n both side of rear mirror,its a hid lights,nardi steering,apexi boost meter,semi bucket bride seats at the driver side..

nowadays people will change other plates n drive the car...if u buddies see almost the same gti as i mention above pls have a closer look.it might be mine..really nd u guys to help here very appreciate.anything u can just call me up 0122723099 if got any suspect....thank you very much brothers.......

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
got stolen last year & only now ur putting up in this thread? no comment on that... will be on d look out. good luck tho..

DanzEterna

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro..after a year u post this thread ka?
so long already...manatau your car already sampai thailand...
anyways, better if u could include some pics.....

at least u mentioned that u have a huge intercooler in front,
will keep a look out for you if found any gti with intercoolers in front.

jack1234

500 RPM

jack1234

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2006
ploice report edi made last year...just post here see got any help or not lo...better than nothing....

AD_EG

6,000 RPM

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
by now....i am afraid...the car should be long gone bro...i am sorry i said this ..

dior8138

Known Member

dior8138

Known Member
Jan 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
stolen bout a year ago ... and now only you post?
my GTi evo3 got stolen too but it was roughly 2 years back..
the police found the car in 9 days but only the engine bay
the other half was completely gone ...

jack1234

500 RPM

jack1234

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2006
stolen bout a year ago ... and now only you post?
my GTi evo3 got stolen too but it was roughly 2 years back..
the police found the car in 9 days but only the engine bay
the other half was completely gone ...
lucky la u 9 dyas can find back the car....now i hope to find ack the shell also cant man....