SATRIA 1.6 - Seeking advices for TUNING & UPGRADES

#OGPIM

Known Member
Jul 9, 2016
KUALA LUMPUR
even my B16A tak sampai 160WHP :P

anyway... all that stage thing can just ignore... touge wanna be?

get suspension with rims and good tires first. and also at least upgrade brake pad. if got extra budget a bucket seat will be good.

once ur used to this setup and have improved ur skills, then u can identify what else needs to be done to the car to help u go faster.

power is nothing without control.
Hi Madman...

Got the same pep talk from my old time racer uncle.
Indeed TRUE.

#OGPIM

Known Member
Jul 9, 2016
KUALA LUMPUR
If you don't mind driving to Bukit Kuda in Klang, you can try Ah Seng exhaust. Contact number is 019-2770343. They have wide range of normal steel & stainless steel mandrel bent piping. Also custom extractors and mufflers according to your needs. Price is very reasonable too.

You can also go halfcut shopping for Mivec extractor and do the piping when you got it. I'm using stock Mivec extractor on my 1.8 single cam wira sedan. Like I said, market price is around RM300+-. :driver:
Cheers Mate...
Appreciate your advices.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
160 @ wheels?? u gona have to spend lots more than on just that bro...
I think to reach 160 on wheels, you need to build some sort of race spec engine which is totally not practical to drive anymore. Probably need to push compression ratio to as high as possible while using race fuel... ITB is a must I guess... Almost sounds like F1 engine now...

even my B16A tak sampai 160WHP :P.
I think surely not unless you mean stock B16A... Watched before the dyno video of your banshee... :adore:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
I think surely not unless you mean stock B16A... Watched before the dyno video of your banshee... :adore:
i think the dyno video u saw was when i was still on B20 (kapow already)

my B16A is stock. really didnt reach 160whp. its 157whp :P

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
i think the dyno video u saw was when i was still on B20 (kapow already)

my B16A is stock. really didnt reach 160whp. its 157whp :P
That is quite okay what... Since I heard B16A gives around 170hp for the newer one. The earlier EF9/EF8 B16A only gives 160hp. You only lost 13hp on wheel. 4G92 MIVEC I heard the output on wheel is like 140hp plus.

#OGPIM

Known Member
Jul 9, 2016
KUALA LUMPUR
That is quite okay what... Since I heard B16A gives around 170hp for the newer one. The earlier EF9/EF8 B16A only gives 160hp. You only lost 13hp on wheel. 4G92 MIVEC I heard the output on wheel is like 140hp plus.
I guess mine max can go to 130hp

Anyways, its fine, im a newbie

#OGPIM

Known Member
Jul 9, 2016
KUALA LUMPUR
Stock standard engine not necessary to change the exhaust system I think...one can spend on other stuff like Anti-roll bar, better tires & lighter rims or suspension upgrade which can induce better driving experience rather than loud but no go.
Now juggling between handling upgrades & engine performance upgrade since im a newbie.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
My suggestion is since ur a newbie start of wiz handling n braking first..learn to get used to d car n it's characteristics n once ur confident then slowly upgrade for power..at least that was how I started wiz my auto satria before I finally upgraded to a Wira 4g63..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My suggestion is since ur a newbie start of wiz handling n braking first..learn to get used to d car n it's characteristics n once ur confident then slowly upgrade for power..at least that was how I started wiz my auto satria before I finally upgraded to a Wira 4g63..
Walk first, run, then dash......lol:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, would like to know more on how to mod my perodua viva. I know its a small car and you may be thinking why would I want to speed in a car like this. Well, basically I love modding cars. I want to take this as a learning process. So far these are the mods I have done:

1. Full exhaust system. 3-1 stainless steel extractor, 1.6" piping, bullet and s-flow muffler with exhaust tip.

2. AXT Cross drilled slotted disc rotor (OEM Size)

3. Ctech Front 2p Bar, 4p Front Lower Bar, Rear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience