Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Limbang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

3000GT

Nov 12, 2004
Kuching
farique said:
ouu.. dang! :embaressed_smile: kantoi I peeked ur car.. lol... woo.. anyway, was the front grille changed to 240 version or was it orginal? or.. mayb it is a 240 and you changed the badge to 260?.. hehehehe...

dang! ur car is much smaller and compact compared to my fren's 280.. hohoho.. talk about tyres.. his 280 running on very high profile tyre..like a 4wd hahaha..

aiyo.. everyone also busy..
rollakid gone after 7th June
Lanevo only available from 8th to 9th of July
3000GT gone after 5th June
Chikara aka bugger only available from 7th of June
Evo3 available everyday.. lol
EEvo9 gone from 1st till 4th of June
Me, Im free everyday.. bwahahahahaha!!! (dats what will a college student will say when the finals exam still far away.. lol)

J&J corner, for parking spaces you need to come early as this place is quite packed at night and also at daytime.. (seen quite a nice cars there like Blue Lancer with JUN ic... white EG6...white AE86.. black EG6... black Satria etc.. )

wanna know.. AE 3S 4WD? which model is that?
The 240z and 260z has almost identical bodies. Actually, the 260z has two versions, the earlier 260z has a similar body as the 240z, the later 260z model is kind of like a hybrid between 240z and 280z. I have the earlier model I guess. Yeah, the 280z looks bigger and squarer, can see the 300zx taking shape. Seems to be more and more old school Zs on the road recently. The little sucker drains fuel like drinking water. Had downgraded to a rb engine though.

I think it should be the white ae90 3s 4wd right? :shocked: Monster....

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
that ae90 3s sure it monster ma....everything changed ohhhh.... but from the wind i heard, Extremevo9 tap on the brake ealier than him and he only lose a little bit only plus his evo pickup is better... i think with a little bit of modification like Microtech, i think he will "eat" that monster for breakfast...heheheh

WOW!!! like that how can lei...everyone bz.... how about 31st May? spare a little time ma..k not be so busy until come out for 2-3hours also k not may...

Extremevo9, yesterday u went to Ah Met dere to modify ur evo ahhhh.... heheheh

lanevo: my mistake...hehehe maybe we organise another TT when u back... :)

3000GT: u go KL how long?

3000GT

Nov 12, 2004
Kuching
haha yeah, e9 your car still kinda virgin right? not yet gone through much mods? increase boost sure can tapao monsters for sidedishes. Want to mod exterior ah? Sayang le, I like your JDM e9.

e3, will be in kl for 10 days. Need to find any parts?

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
farique,
me only available from 6th june.. for about 2 week lar later gone again.. not gone after 7th june XD

31th may? gawai eve? lol me not yet 21 no absolute freedom yet.... parents won't allow me to go out the night before any celebration.. even new year count down or something that ppl will go out celebrate one.. got locked home for the pass 20 years already..

ExtremeEvo9

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Malaysia
3000gt, e3
my car all ori le...only filter and cat back exhaust only..ahahahah..not into performance.. prefer looks first.hahahaha..i m moddin it into jdm look also..hahaha.... nolar..the corolla really damn fast le.... turbo big big..... mine all ori..cannot win wan la..somemore my car so heavy. cannot tapao him la..dun say until my car so fast...all ori ah brother.... ya i went to ah met there, my fren civic wanna pasang bodykits ma..so follow him to ah met lo...u were there?

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
nope i was not there..... he ajak me go lim teh last night and he told me ma.... :) cos my cars are all modify by him lo.... good workmanship and the price is not that expensive compare to others... :p but he still sakit kepala on how to modify my focus rear wing.... hehehe

BLue677

Known Member
May 17, 2006
the Ah Met that u ppl mention is dealing with bodykit custom make? good workmanship ah? thinking of pasang bodykit but dunno wat suitable...

Last edited:

SKY999

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kch
evo9, i heard u got an arc exhaust manifold stainless steel cover ,rite ??

ExtremeEvo9

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Malaysia
Sky999 ,
ya i m using tat..why?? u want also ka?? it is not stainless steel cover..it is titanium cover. hehehe

E3,
actually tat day is my first day to ah met. hahhaha.. he has a very fine works.. I guess he will make nice bodykits too! :)

LanEvo

Known Member
Dec 22, 2005
Guys,

Am selling off my E7 bonnet, E7 front bumper, E7 spoiler, E7 rear lamp, E9 enkei rims. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Blue677: yep...worksmanship ichiban.... cos the bumper he modify will not be senget one side.... :)

Lanevo: why sell....go for Voltex Kit ahhh?

Sky999: my x-4G63T use stainless steel cover lo , evo 9 must use titanium lo... heheh y, u wan to put into ur celica ahhh... we ajak extremeevo9(evo9), Lanevo (evo7), 3000GT (GTO), Farique (Kelisa), Rollakid (Corolla) to civic center car park then we tied them up and steal their cars parts good or not... heheheh just kidding lo.... we go dere and ask them to open up their car bonnet and have aloot at their engine ma...all sound very garang one... :)

LanEvo

Known Member
Dec 22, 2005
E3,

Not voltex (voltex full body kit cost 10+k le).. getting gialla instead, don't want too "kua chang" one. Like EE9, i prefer look cause once start mod ur car, u nvr end one la.

Sky999, i'm using the ARC manifold cover also. but if you plan to change to aftermarket manifold or getting wastegate, then might not be able to use back the ARC cover liao.

Last edited:

3000GT

Nov 12, 2004
Kuching
e3, wah lao, you forgot about the only focus in kuching le, soon will occupy full wrc kit, obtain a snail transplant, and be one of the most desired cars here.

e9, u going to klims is it? alamak didn't know it finishes 4th, going kl 5th pula.. So this weekend at super sunday u will be M.I.A. la..

So how? Dragon boat festival tonight so no TT session?

ExtremeEvo9

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Malaysia
hahha...
thanks ya lanevo.. :)

3000gt,
me goin to retire liao..dun wanna race liao..wanna lowered even more my car liao...not low enuf..kekekeke...dun wanna go there race liao..the bump behind there so dangerous...later my lips pecah..ahahhahahah..go see see can..dun wanna race :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello to all ZTH sifu,

my snail Car - Protong Wira 1.3gli (a/b) year 02 (siemens)

I recently purchased a autogauge 2" rpm gauge and tried to DIY it by refering to this guide, but then I dont know why the thing just dont work:confused_smile: only the backlight is working flawlessly so i dont think it's the power problem. As for the sensor, I tap the green wire to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience